How to get rid of back acne at home
From the appearance of acne, destroyers of beauty and mood, no one is immune. No matter how good your heredity, environment or proper nutrition may be, acne at one moment can ruin your plans and sit down for a long time. Acne on the back and shoulders is a great inconvenience. So how do you get rid of acne on your back?
How to quickly get rid of hated back acne in women, men and teenagers
It is more difficult for a girl or a guy to quickly get rid of acne and blackheads on his back than it might seem, as they are more painful and more difficult to treat. The skin in these places is much thicker than on the face. In addition, they are more likely to come into contact with clothing. This also applies to the chest area. This only makes the situation worse. In addition, acne is different: subcutaneous red, a bump similar to a wen, not ripe blisters in the form of congestive acne. Painful acne also happens a lot.
Remember, if the skin is in very poor condition, then it will not work to solve the problem of how to get rid of acne on the back of women, how to get rid of acne in a teenager forever without the intervention of a doctor. In this case, strong drugs may be required.
But, there are things you can do on your own. Of course, times may vary. For some, the procedures will help get rid of the problem in weeks, and for someone in months.
Try to wear things only from natural fabrics. You should also not wear clothes with hard straps. So skin irritation will be minimal and new inflammation will not appear. Itching and beauty will disappear.
Take good care of your skin. It is worth taking baths with ordinary manganese. Fill the bath with warm water and dilute a little potassium permanganate to make the water a little pink. Then soak in this water for 15 minutes. Care is needed here, as manganese dries the skin and can color it. Therefore, do not make a strong solution.
The sequence of taking a bath is equally important. Wash your hair first and then your body, as shampoos can clog pores on your body.
Use the correct washcloth. It should not be too soft, but not hard either. She must cleanse the skin. Also avoid using artificial materials.
Never use a pumice stone or rough tools on rough areas as this can cause skin irritation and infection.
Sunbathing and solarium should be taken in moderation. With an excess of ultraviolet radiation and skin burns, you definitely will not help the skin.
Massage oils should also be forgotten, as they clog pores and worsen the overall condition of the skin.
Take vitamins and yeast. The dosage of the first must be monitored.
In addition to all this, the doctor, if necessary, prescribes potent drugs.
Why do they appear
There are a lot of reasons for the appearance of black, purulent, pigmented, colds, youthful, white acne on the back.
one. The sebaceous glands are too active. Sebum gets into the pores, which leads to the appearance of comedones. The skin becomes difficult to breathe, it becomes uneven and rough. As a result, bacteria penetrate and inflammation appears. This is unpleasant, especially for girls.
2. Heredity. Very often, multiple pimples appear due to a transmissible defect in the pores and a violation of the function of their cleansing.
3. Synthetic materials. Most clothing today is made from synthetics – acrylic, polyester, polyamide, and so on. These components do not allow the skin to breathe, so sweat and dirt accumulate on it, which leads to the appearance of pores. Moreover, the friction and pressure of tight-fitting things is bad for the skin.
4. Stress. With nervous stress, hormones that are responsible for the functioning of the sebaceous glands are poorly produced. Therefore, all the nervousness and internal psychological pessimism can negatively affect the skin.
five. Puberty. With a sharp jump in hormone production, pores increase, the work of the sebaceous glands intensifies, and as a result, acne appears.
6. Not enough vitamins. For example, with a lack of vitamin B5, long-term inflammation on the skin can begin.
7. Frequent and rough peeling. Often young people carry out endless purges. As a result, the skin is damaged, loses its protection and therefore acne appears again and again.
What doctors advise
If there are a lot of acne on the shoulders, face, chest, décolleté, forehead, then perhaps in this case the doctor will first prescribe an analysis for sex hormones. Only after receiving the results, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate ointments or even tablets.
Pimples can be removed on their own with the help of tar soap, which can be found in any pharmacy. It is recommended to take a shower with this soap twice a day, and then wipe the code with an alcohol solution.
An excellent remedy is seaweed, which many people eat. But we do not need them for this purpose. They need to be distinguished in the water and applied to problem areas like a mask. After a while, wash off with warm water.
Proper nutrition will also help fight for beauty. The less junk food, the cleaner the skin will be.
Of course, hygiene is also important. Take a shower twice a day, and after each procedure, acne is treated with an alcohol solution.
How to solve the problem at home
There are also some tips to help you remove acne at home.
Baths with sea salt or medicinal herbs (with celandine, chamomile, oak bark, string, and so on). In this case, the tone, elasticity increases and inflammation is removed.
You can buy masks made of clay, therapeutic mud or algae at the pharmacy. Wipe acne with a calendula setting.
Adjust your diet: give up fatty foods, limit yourself to sweet and refined foods. Eat more fiber and fresh foods. Avoid stress whenever possible.
If during treatment the skin is very flaky, then smear it with panthenol. It is safe and you can smear it often.
How to get rid of acne spots on your back
After successful treatment, spots on the back from acne may remain. The presence of dark scars has not yet brought joy to anyone. But you can also get rid of them.
To do this:
1. Steam your back in a hot shower, wash it with tar soap, spread shaving foam on your back, then scoop up ordinary kitchen salt with your hand and rub the dark spots with massage movements. After that, rinse the mixture with water. The procedure can be repeated every other day.
2. Grate dark laundry soap, add a little water to make a gruel, add table salt and a little hydrogen peroxide. Lubricate problem areas with the mixture also every other day.
3. If you need to get rid of small spots urgently, then try making lotions from bodyagi. It can be bought at a pharmacy. Dilute bodyaga in water, apply on the back and leave on the back for a while. During the procedure,…