Black bread hair masks
Hair care is a long process. However, the result is worth it, because every woman wants to become the owner of luxurious curls. In this article, we will talk about nourishing black bread masks for different types of hair.
The benefits of black bread for hair
For hair care, you should choose black bread, not white. The reason for this is the beneficial properties of this product due to the content of a large amount of nutrients:
- B vitamins – strengthen hair follicles, prevent increased hair loss and stimulate their increased growth;
- Gluten – makes curls obedient and silky, straightens the structure of each hair and heals damaged hair;
- acids – cleanse, increase elasticity and strength;
- Trace elements (iron, potassium, copper, etc.) – promote growth, slow down the process of pigment loss and the appearance of gray hair. Strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip.
Black bread is useful for absolutely all types of hair, does not irritate the skin, does not dry out the roots and does not contribute to the increased work of the sebaceous glands. Therefore, cosmetics from this product are very popular.
Cosmetics for hair care are made from ordinary rye bread without additives in the form of other cereals, nuts or dried fruits. Both the crumb and the crust containing more nutrients are used. Black bread, as a leading ingredient, is used in the manufacture of:
- Nourishing shampoos on a natural basis;
- rinses and balms;
- Soft scrubs for scalp care;
- Means for getting rid of dandruff and peeling of the skin;
- Serums to accelerate hair growth and prevent their rapid loss;
- Drying agents to combat increased oiliness of the scalp.
But most often black bread is used to make hair masks. Let’s talk more about this aspect of the use of this healing product.
Recipes for bread masks for hair
- To make the mask wash off easier, add any vegetable oil (1-2 teaspoons) to its ingredients;
- If you are using a crust, grind it thoroughly. Otherwise, it will be difficult to wash it out of your hair. To grind black bread to make a mask, it is best to use a blender;
- Before preparing a hair care product, soak the product in milk or mineral water;
- Despite the relative safety of using black bread, you may have an individual allergy to it. Therefore, before applying the mask to the hair, apply a small part of it on the wrist. If irritation or itching occurs, stop using the product;
- Wash your hair thoroughly before applying the black bread mask;
- The tool can be kept on the hair for no longer than 60, but not less than 25 minutes. Bread dries out quickly and if left on too long, it will be hard to wash off.
Made from black bread masks for the following purposes:
- For oily hair;
- For thin and weakened curls;
- For the care of dyed hair;
- Firming cosmetics;
- Masks for thinning hair.
Let’s look at each of these categories separately.
For oily hair
Oily scalp is a problem for many city dwellers. The reason for this is most often the hyperfunction of the sebaceous glands, however, the curls can also become oily due to regular pollution of the skin in the environment of the metropolis.
Oily hair has to be washed often, a huge amount of cosmetics is spent on caring for them. But still, literally 2 days after washing, a neat hairstyle turns into sloppy looking greasy strands.
With a similar problem, many experts recommend washing your hair in the morning, since the sebaceous glands are especially active at night. But best of all, black bread masks cope with the problem of excessive oily hair. Consider the most effective recipes for this drug.
Based on sour milk and honey
This cosmetic product stabilizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands, gently dries the hair at the roots without injuring the tips. Honey and sour milk provide vitamins and additional nutrition.
To prepare this mask, you will need the following ingredients:
- ¼ loaf of stale black bread (crumb only)
- 1 cup sour unpasteurized milk;
- 1 st. l. natural honey;
- 2 tbsp. l. vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. l. fresh lemon juice.
Cosmetic preparation process:
- Mash the bread, fill it with sour milk and leave for 3-5 hours;
- Beat the resulting substance with a mixer or blender. It is important that the mixture is homogeneous. If there are lumps in it, it will be difficult to wash it;
- Add lemon juice;
- Steam the honey. The product should soften, become more fluid and pliable;
- Add warm honey to the prepared mixture of black bread and sour milk;
- Prepare vinegar water for rinsing your hair. For this you should…