How to get rid of black dots on the face?
Black spots is a common problem. Men, women and children suffer from it. Inflammation occurs in adolescence and can be pursued throughout life. The problem of black dots can be hidden with the help of cosmetics, but it is better to get rid of them once and for all. In the struggle for perfect skin, homemade, pharmacy and store products are suitable.
Causes of blackheads
Black spots (acne) is one of the most common chronic skin diseases. It occurs in 60% of young people aged 12 to 24. However, even after 25 years of age, inflammation is quite common.
Acne appears due to increased work of the skin glands, blockage of pores and hair follicles. Skin cells are clogged with sebaceous plugs and dead epithelial cells.
The production of fat performs a protective function of the body. Sebum prevents overdrying of the skin, protects against bacteria and infections, and is involved in thermoregulatory processes. As a result of an excess of a substance, inflammation occurs.
Scientists distinguish two types of factors that affect the appearance of black dots: internal and external. To external factors Acne occurrences include:
- Comedogenic substances are particles of industrial and cosmetic products that cause clogging of the sebaceous glands and roughening of the skin. These products include: various oils, lubricants, as well as preparations containing tar;
- Cosmetics. Powder, blush, shadows can be one of the reasons for clogged pores. Products with a fat content are considered especially harmful. Also, acne can occur as a result of the abuse of tanning oil;
- mechanical impact. Prolonged pressure on the skin, friction of clothing against the skin, prolonged wearing of a headdress, etc. leads to mechanical acne;
- Acne bodybuilders. When taking anabolic steroids, there is a sharp onset of acne.
To internal factors occurrence of black dots include:
- Hormonal changes. A hormonal surge in adolescence, as well as the reaction of the sebaceous glands to an increase in hormone levels, leads to clogging of skin cells;
- Seborrhea is a skin disease in which there is a violation of the functions of the sebaceous glands. Occurs more often in adulthood;
- Infection or chronic illness. Often, the localization of acne can suggest a concomitant disease;
- Stress. Scientists have proven that after bright emotional upheavals or stress, acne of various types appears on the face.
As an additional reason, malnutrition can be indicated. Excessive consumption of sweet, salty, spicy foods can cause an allergic reaction and acne.
Blackheads are a characteristic manifestation of oily and combination skin, but are also found in people with normal skin types.
A wide range of causes of acne complicates their treatment. However, there are proven ways to get rid of acne. A positive result from the procedures guarantees their regular use.
How to get rid of blackheads at home?
You can get rid of blackheads at home. First of all, you need to provide the necessary and appropriate care for problem skin.
There are a number of basic rules for this:
- Maintain water balance in the body. To do this, it is recommended to drink 1.5-2 liters of water per day;
- Need to sleep. During rest, the body is cleansed of toxins. A broken sleep pattern provokes the accumulation of toxins under the skin, which provokes the appearance of acne;
- The lack of vitamins and microelements in the body makes it weak and unable to respond to negative external influences;
- It is necessary to ensure complete cleansing of the face from cosmetics. Increased attention should be paid to problem areas, the T-zone. It is strictly forbidden to go to bed with a painted face;
- The skin needs to be steamed. For this purpose, compresses, baths, paraffin applications or inhalations can be used. Cosmetologists recommend to carry out the procedure at least 1 time per week. You can also use hot masks.
Do not forget about the need to cleanse the skin of the stratum corneum. This can be done with peeling, scrub or skin masks.
Often, owners of problem skin begin to press on the dermis to squeeze out blackheads. This is wrong, because with the dry method of exposure, the pores remain closed and only the top layer of blackheads comes out. This method is fundamentally inefficient.
Before manual cleaning, it is necessary to steam the skin. To the main steaming procedures relate:
- Steam bath. To do this, heat the water, add a spoonful of chamomile, St. John’s wort or other soothing herbs. You should tilt your head over a container of water, cover yourself with a towel and breathe in steam for 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to add a drop of essential oils of lemon, eucalyptus and tea tree. So you will not only steam the skin, but also enrich the dermis with a complex of vitamins;
- hot masks. As a mixture, use a scrub, a blue clay mask or special steaming strips;
- Visiting baths or saunas. During the procedure, under the influence of steam, the pores open. It is recommended to make compresses from chamomile decoction in the bath.
After steaming, manual cleaning of black dots is carried out or special masks are applied. If you decide to carry out the procedure yourself, then you can remove only those blackheads that come out easily. Care must be taken to ensure that no infection has entered the skin. To do this, wash your hands and soak them in hydrogen peroxide.
Peeling – This is a popular method for cleansing the face of blackheads. The essence of the procedure is the mechanical action of abrasive particles on the top layer of the skin.
It is not recommended to use this method for people with irritation or inflammation of the skin. Peeling is also contraindicated in the presence of open wounds. To prepare peeling at home, use: oatmeal, salt, fruit seeds, cocoa, coffee, etc. The ingredients allow you to gently cleanse the skin of sebum, toxins and dead cells.
For cooking peeling with oatmeal you will need:
- 1 st. l. flakes;
- 1 tsp soda;
- 1 tsp kefir.
Grind oatmeal in a blender. Mix the ingredients to make a thick liquid. Apply the resulting mass to the face with massaging movements (along the massage lines). The procedure should be carried out for 2-3 minutes, then the peeling should be washed off with warm water. It is recommended to steam the skin first. Actions can be repeated 2 times a week without fear of damaging the skin.
For cooking peeling with cocoa necessary:
- 2 tbsp. l. cocoa;
- 2 tbsp. l. brown sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil.
It is necessary to combine cocoa and sugar, then add butter and mix everything …