Who suits makeup with blue shadows?
Among all shades of blue, blue has the longest history. In the 30s of the XX century, they became a symbol of a revolution in the beauty industry: these are the first colored shadows that cosmetic companies began to produce.
Today, blue is the favorite of stellar makeup artists. Blue makeup has been tried on more than once by Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, Demi Lovato, Rihanna and Kristen Stewart. What is the conclusion from this? “Your” blue can be found by girls with a completely different type of appearance: it suits everyone!
- In daytime makeup, a translucent haze of shadows or a bright, concise accent is enough – for example, a graphic blue arrow along the lash line or blue mascara.
- In evening make-up, means with a shimmer and sparkles are quite acceptable. Blue smoky eyes make-up is a bewitching sight!.
- The most advantageous blue shadows emphasize brown eyes. It will be more difficult for girls with green, gray and blue eyes to pick up the “same” shade.
- Blue goes well with many colors, such as yellow, brown, gold, sand, orange, pink, copper, green and black.
What cosmetics will be required for “blue” makeup?
The best way to ruin blue makeup is to choose and apply cosmetics incorrectly. Let’s talk about how to avoid common mistakes!
Blue make-up does not paint bruises under the eyes. Therefore, in addition to foundation, you will need a concealer for the skin around the eyes. Try The Eraser Eye with a caring formula (goji berry extract, haloxyl) or Dream Lumi Touch for perfect coverage of imperfections.
Loose shadows are best applied wet (with a wet brush), and creamy – with a thin eyeliner brush.
To prevent the shadows from smearing and crumbling, start with a base (primer) for eye makeup. Among the shades of Color Tattoo gel there are both basic nudes and deep blues! Tattoo pigments provide durability for 24 hours.
Choose a waterproof Tattoo Liner gel pencil: it is suitable for both shading and graphic make-up.
Warm shades of lipstick (and blush) will help to avoid the effect of the Snow Queen and balance the coolness of blue shadows. Superstay Matte Ink and Superstay Ink Crayon have a matte finish, Color Sensational has a satin finish, and Shine Compulsion and Vivid Hot Lacquer liquid have a glossy finish.
To keep your eyelashes “not lost” against a bright background, use rich black mascara: The Colossal and Lash Sensational – for a super-volume effect, and for every day – Snapscara, which is easy to wash off with plain water. In the palette of the latter, by the way, there are both blue and purple shades.
How to do makeup with blue eye shadow
Ready to learn how to do makeup with blue shadows? Check out Makeup in the City! Maybelline NY official makeup artist Yura Stolyarov and blogger Nastya Kosh @kosh_dp put together a simple and understandable beauty tutorial.
So, you will need:
- Fit Me foundation, shade 100.
- Fit Me concealer, shade 08.
- Blush Fit Me, shade 24.
- Eyebrow pencil Brow Ultra Slim, shade Dark Blond.
- Eyebrow mascara Brow Drama, shade Dark Blond.
- Eyeliner Tattoo Liner, shade 920.
- Color Tattoo gel shadows, shade Mauve Crush.
- Blue Snapscara mascara.
- Fit Me translucent powder, shade 090.
- Superstay Matte Ink lipstick, shades 10, 120.