Carrot face masks at home
Maintaining the natural beauty and youthfulness of the skin of the face is easy and simple with the help of natural masks. The effectiveness and benefits of home-made cosmetics are much higher than store-bought creams. They do not contain preservatives, harmful additives, and adverse reactions after the procedures are minimal. A vegetable such as carrots normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, relieves acne and nourishes the epidermis with active substances.
The benefits of carrots for the face
The vegetable has found wide application in home cosmetology. As part of the masks use its juice, pulp or oil. Carrots are called a real piggy bank of vitamins and other useful substances.
- Vitamins: carotene, B1, B2, B3, B9, C, H, K, PP;
- Minerals: calcium, phosphorus, iron, boron, copper, iodine;
- Amino acids.
Benefit carrot masks for facial skin with regular use:
- Carrot masks are suitable for owners of dry skin type. They perfectly moisturize the epidermis and eliminate peeling and a feeling of tightness.
- Also, vegetable mixtures are indicated for use by women of mature age. They smooth mimic wrinkles, regenerate cells, give the skin firmness and elasticity.
- Vitamin C helps reduce inflammation and speed up wound healing. As a result, over time, acne becomes less.
- Carrot masks will protect your face from the harmful effects of sunlight and wind.
- They tone and soothe the epidermis, relieve swelling, irritation. In this regard, they are well suited for thin and sensitive skin.
The best carrot mask recipes
Natural cosmetics prepared on the basis of the orange root crop are highly effective. Compared to store-bought creams, they do not contain harmful impurities. Therefore, side reactions will be minimal, and the result more pronounced.
Face mask with carrots and honey
The best mask of carrots is recognized as lemon-carrot. It nourishes, moisturizes and has a slight whitening effect. You will need to mix 1 tbsp. l. carrot and lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp to the mixture. l. kefir and rice flour. The ingredients are mixed and applied to the skin of the face for 25 minutes. Then, after the allotted time, the residues are washed off with warm water.
Carrot mask for dry skin
Carrot mask with cream is more suitable for dry skin. Measure out 2 tbsp. l. grated vegetable and mixed with 1 tsp. fat cream. If too liquid consistency is obtained, a pinch of starch is added to the mixture. In 20 minutes. face should be washed with warm water.
Mask with carrots and garlic for the face
Vitaminized garlic-carrot mask relieves skin inflammation well and is suitable for all skin types. Prepare it according to the recipe:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. grated raw carrots with 1 tbsp. l. minced garlic. Due to garlic, the skin can pinch a little;
- Additionally add 1 tsp. honey and 1.5 tbsp. l. sour cream. The last ingredient can be replaced with calendula or grape oil;
- The mixture is applied to the epidermis;
- After a quarter of an hour, the product is washed off.
Carrot Pore Cleansing Mask
Carrot-egg mixture cleanses pores, reduces sebum secretion and removes oily sheen. Medium-sized carrots are steamed and chopped with a blender. In 2 tbsp. l. the resulting vegetable puree add egg white and 1 tsp. flour. The ingredients are mixed and applied to a clean face. The remains of the product are removed from the skin with cool water after half an hour.
Carrot mask for facial skin elasticity
Carrot-potato cosmetic will bring problem skin to tone. A carrot mask will turn out if you mix 2 tbsp. l. carrot and 1 tbsp. l. mashed potatoes. Egg white is added to the mixture. After mixing thoroughly, the ingredients are applied to the epidermis for 20 minutes. The result of the regular use of such a tool will amaze with a positive effect.
Carrot puree for oily skin
You can fight oily skin with the help of a complex mask. Mix 2 tbsp. l. carrot puree, egg white, 1 tbsp. l. starch and 1 tsp. lemon juice. After preparing the product, the mixture is applied to the skin for 30 minutes. After the allotted time, everything is washed off with plain water.
Carrot puree for excessive dry skin
Mix 2 tbsp. l. carrot puree, 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil and egg yolk. To stir thoroughly…