Shatush on dark hair: before and after photos
One of the new fashionable hair coloring techniques that has gained immense popularity among fashionistas around the world is shatush. Many Hollywood stars have chosen for themselves this particular technique of coloring curls and these photos are proof of this.
Shatush It is an open hair dyeing technique. When the clarifying powder is applied to individual strands and washed off after drying. Average exposure time 40 minutes.
Shatush allows you to create the effect of burnt strands, arranged randomly, without a clear color transition. The hairstyle looks fresh and natural, it seems that the girl has recently returned from the resort.
See photos before and after staining shatush:
Shatush on dark hair photo before and after
The most advantageous shatush looks on dark hair than on light strands. As you can see in the photo, bleached strands of blond or dark blond color look luxurious against the background of curls of chestnut and caramel shades, beautifully framing the face, making the image softer and facial features more expressive.
The play of dark and light shades of color perfectly hides minor skin imperfections: redness, bumps and rashes. As you can see in the before and after photos, shatush is a universal technique and will suit brown-haired women and girls with black curls of any age, for any type of hair, but has a limitation in length. On short haircuts, this painting will not open in all its glory. But the clarified curls on long and medium length strands look gorgeous.
Medium Length Hair Ideas
Shatush or ombre on dark hair of medium length, the photos of which are presented below, indicate that the hair visually looks more voluminous. Therefore, this staining technique is ideal for owners of thin, devoid of volume curls. Painting looks beautiful with a classic or asymmetrical bob, as well as an elongated bob or cascade. Your favorite hairstyle for medium hair will acquire a special charm and will look spectacular, modern and stylish, see the photo.
Shatush for short dark hair and ideas with bangs
Short boyish haircuts are not quite suitable for creating the effect of curls burning out in the sun. For this coloring technique, the length of the strands is simply not enough. For short haircuts, you should choose the technique of staining with an ombre effect. But a classic or elongated square is an ideal option for coloring shatush. The main thing is that the transition to strands of light color should not be contrasting, but soft. With the help of staining, only individual zones can be distinguished, for example, only strands of light color near the face or bangs. As you can see in the photo, hairstyles with oblique bangs look stylish and creative.
Shatush on dark long hair is an ideal option, it is on long straight curls that the play of light and the harmonious transition of shades are noticeable. When painting in the salon, an experienced master will have a place to apply his skills. For this length, you can apply up to five different shades in harmony with each other.
Photo shatush on long strands.
Dyeing technique at home
The procedure for painting shatush requires a certain skill and is quite expensive. But, you can achieve the effect of dyed bleached strands on dark hair at home. Consider the main stages of painting:
1. Divide the curls into four zones – parietal, occipital and temporal-lateral, fix them with clamps.
2. Divide the resulting zones into another 2-3 strands. make a strong comb with a comb, retreating from the roots up to 10 cm, it is very important that the dye does not get into the root zone. Make a bouffant strongly, you should have an air cushion inside the curls.
3. Prepare the coloring composition. For this staining technique, brightening powder or paint is used. A more natural result, judging by the reviews, is precisely the powder.
4. With intermittent movements, carelessly, the coloring composition is applied to the combed curls, it is necessary to shade the paint well.
5. Keep the dye on the hair for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. After washing, it is recommended to treat the strands with keratin and apply conditioner or balm to them for recovery.
6. If powder was used for painting, the final stage of painting is tinting. As a tinting, you can use ammonia-free paint or natural dyes: basma, henna or natural coffee.
Coloring shatush on dark hair photo before and after
It is recommended to repeat the staining procedure after 3 months, using a tinted shampoo throughout the entire time.
Video on how to do the coloring yourself: