Many ladies have heard about combined manicure, but few fashionistas have a complete idea of the merits of this technology. And, meanwhile, before going to the salon or starting work on your own nails, it is worth evaluating and choosing the appropriate technique. Therefore, today we will analyze in detail all the features of this type of manicure and the technique of its implementation.
Characteristics of a combined manicure, relevant for 2022
This type of manicure is highly aesthetic and durable: a beautiful coating and the skin around the nails retain their beautiful appearance for a month. It includes several different techniques:
- European and Japanese;
- edged, classical and hardware.
It is worth considering the differences between the technique and traditional methods in more detail.
- Most of the cuticle is removed, leaving only a neat cut, which is enough to grind with milling cutters. This approach gives a consistently brilliant result: the remnants of the overgrown skin are practically invisible.
- Often, after a trimmed manicure, the skin on the sidewalls becomes very coarse, turning into ugly dry calluses. This is a natural protective process that provokes the trimming of growths on the side rollers with wire cutters. Nail masters have found a less traumatic solution: the rollers are only polished, remaining smooth, gentle until the next trip to the salon or self-treatment of nails.
- In the case of thin, brittle plates, the master includes healing baths and masks with natural ingredients, massage and coating with special restorative compounds in the processing steps.
- The use of devices allows you to speed up the process of work, grind rough or dead skin, even with large layers. If the lady’s hands are well-groomed, they use a more gentle, classic version, with the usual orange tree sticks, tweezers and scissors.
The new approach has absorbed the best, perfect methods of processing and healing the nail plates. Ample opportunities and an individual approach, taking into account the condition of women’s hands, make it possible to bring the nails of every fashionista to the ideal.
What tools are required for a combined manicure
To perform the processing of marigolds and fingertips at a high level, appropriate equipment is required. What needs to be prepared?
The device, powered by the mains or batteries, can be purchased at specialized stores, ordered via the Internet. It is necessary to pay close attention to the quality of the product. After all, the final result depends on how correctly the milling cutter performs its functions. Here are a few rules to keep in mind when choosing:
- preference is given to well-known, proven brands;
- the device must have a power of at least 60 W;
- high-quality manicure cutters are able to work in different modes.
Nail designers warn: cheap models from dubious manufacturers are ineffective.
Removable nozzles for routers have different characteristics. They look like metal elongated rods with shanks and small heads-tips of different shapes and diameters.
The tips, due to their unusual configuration, are visually divided into three parts:
- a pointed or smoothly rounded nose, which cleans the sinus area, removes pterygium and material residues from the plate;
- the most voluminous part, called the belly. She processes and polishes the rollers. Depending on the type of product, it is located in the center or shifted up, down;
- the place of transition from the nose to the thickened part is called the cheek.
Cylindrical and spherical heads do not have a pronounced gradation.
They can be in the form of pyramids, cones, cylinders, ovals or balls.
The most convenient for a wide range of tasks are symmetrical cutters with a pointed tip and a “belly” located in the middle of the tip.
They are classified according to the degree of rigidity, as evidenced by the colored rings located at the base of the heads:
- for super-soft – yellow;
- normally soft – red;
- medium hardness – blue;
- rough – green;
- very hard – black.
For a professional combined manicure, nail masters recommend choosing medium-soft Flame nozzles with a diameter of 23 mm. They are convenient for their versatility, suitable for both cuticles and sidewalls.
When choosing a suitable nozzle, it is necessary to take into account the configuration of the head. Even with the same type of stiffness and diameter, products from different companies differ in size and silhouette.
A pusher or scraper is a special tool made of hard steel. It is designed to treat the cuticle and remove pterygium. Its working tips are located on both sides, which is quite convenient, and the rod has a corrugated surface so that it does not slip in the fingers. On the one hand, there is always a blade, and the other is selected depending on the processing method, practical necessity. Modifications are different – hatchet, spatula, pike, flat surface.
Following the recommendations of experienced craftsmen, they choose products of small length, with a narrow blade – it is more convenient to work with them.
To cut the dead skin evenly, you need a sharp tool made of hard steel, with a good factory sharpening. Dull, low-quality blades will only wear out the cuticle, leaving the feeling of a sloppy manicure, generally sloppy. The choice of suitable tools today is quite large:
- special cutting pliers;
- small nail scissors;
- pusher with a sharp or rounded peak;
- safe clippers.
Which type of product to prefer depends on the personal habits of the master.
Nails grow more actively on the working hand. So, for left-handers, they grow better on the left, and for right-handers, on the right. This is due to the fact that the work of the fingers has a slight massaging effect.
Combined manicure safety
Since special electrical appliances, caustic substances and sharp instruments are used when working with marigolds, it is necessary to know and carefully observe safety precautions.
- when performing the procedure at home or in the salon, it is necessary to disinfect not only hands, but also all surfaces. To do this, use antiseptics, as well as treatment with quartz lamps;
- any kind of manicure is done only on healthy nails and fingers. If there are open wounds, hangnails, burns, fungal diseases, then the procedure is prohibited;
- all reusable instruments, nozzles must be cleaned and sterilized using special products, roasting or under a UV lamp;
- do not use dull scissors or wire cutters.
Basic rules for working with a router:
- it is impossible to continuously treat the same area with a nozzle. At high speeds, the energy is partially converted into heat, which …