Cream Radevit: instructions for use
Pimples, blackheads and blackheads are familiar to every person. These defects spoil the appearance and cause anxiety. To get rid of pollution of the skin, many cosmetics were invented, one of which is Radevit cream. Pharmacy drug perfectly copes with the above flaws and wrinkles.
Description of Radevit cream
Cream Radevit is an anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating ointment. People call it a cream, because many people are used to using the drug as a skin care product. Cream and ointment are one drug that works equally effectively. There are minor differences between them.
Cream less viscous and quickly erased from the surface of the skin, stains clothes less. It is enclosed in a convenient tube that allows you to squeeze out Radevit, like an ordinary cream. Ointment sold in aluminum tubes of 10, 20 or 35 grams. The kit includes cardboard packaging and official instructions for the use of the drug.
Cream Radevit has the following effect:
- Fights allergic rashes and skin inflammations. Radevit has a soft texture, so mothers are not afraid to treat their children with it.
- Protects the epithelium from external factors, so it is good to use it in winter. Saves from frostbite of the skin, peeling, chapping. The product can be applied to the skin of the entire body.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and smoothes existing ones.
- For lips, the cream will become a good balm, softening them, filling them with vitamins and protecting them from cold air currents.
- Gets rid of acne.
Using the medical preparation Radevit, a significant difference is visible after a month. The appearance of the skin becomes fresh, because the cream fills the skin with nutrients and moisture necessary for a healthy epidermis. Rough hands become soft, lips are tender. Pimples, wounds, cracks heal quickly, wrinkles are smoothed out. The skin acquires a healthy tone and freshness.
Radevit face cream has regenerating properties due to the selected composition with useful, natural ingredients. The ointment is rich in vitamins A, E, D contributing to skin health:
- A – has anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect. 10 mg of the vitamin helps the skin to regenerate, the process of photoaging slows down. The cream compensates for the lack of this vitamin in people over 35 years of age, in whom it begins to be produced in smaller quantities.
- E – is a natural antioxidant. It is this vitamin that prevents aging and protects the skin from external factors. The skin remains moisturized for a long time, as the vitamin accumulates in it and binds water molecules. It contains 5 mg.
- D – protects the natural immunity of the epithelium. Vitamin does not let in harmful bacteria, relieves inflammation, prevents drying of the skin. In ointment it is 50 mg.
In addition to vitamins, Radevit cream contains components for thickening the consistency: glycerin, petroleum jelly, alcohol, butylhydroxyanisole, ethanol 95%, butylhydroxytoluene, water.
Indications and contraindications
Radevit is considered a medicinal cosmetic product, so instructions for use are included in the package.
Indications for the use of Radevit cream:
- dermatitis, dermatoses;
- chapping of the skin and its increased dryness;
- diffuse keratoma;
- eczema and psoriasis;
- diffuse neurodermatitis;
- uninfected wounds;
- erosion and ulcers;
- prevention of inflammation and allergic reactions after treatment with topical corticosteroids.
- hypervitaminosis of one of the vitamins;
- individual intolerance to individual components;
- taking retinoids;
- exacerbation of skin inflammation.
Pregnant women are advised to consult a dermatologist before use. Each case is unique and needs expert opinion.
Cream Radevit should be applied with extreme caution in the summer. It is advisable to stay indoors for at least two hours after use. The properties of the cream attract ultraviolet rays, and age spots may appear on the skin.
Rules for the use of Radevit cream
The effect of using the ointment will be visible with systematic use. The drug is recommended to be applied in a thin layer on the skin twice a day:
- Ointment can cover the lips. The cracks will heal, and the protective layer of Radevit will not allow the lips to become weathered. Blot your lips with a paper towel to remove excess;
- For any type of burns, apply the ointment twice a day to the affected areas and once at bedtime. Regeneration at night is faster;
- If you use Radevit as an anti-wrinkle drug, then apply it in the morning and before bed. It is not recommended to apply the cream on the eyelids, smudges and tearing may occur. The result improves if you have previously completed a course of peelings with fruit acids;
- If you have deep wounds, cracks, or very flaky skin, then buy special dressings at the pharmacy that will help your skin recover. We advise you to pre-treat the wounds with an antiseptic;
- In the case of acne, blackheads, reddish smudges, apply the ointment on a cotton swab and apply pointwise to the damaged area of the skin. Radevit helps to form a new layer of skin, so we recommend using it for teenagers who have abundant secretion of sebaceous glands.
The drug is usually well accepted by the body, regardless of age. However, every cosmetic and medicinal product has side effects:
- If a person has hypersensitivity of the skin, then an allergy may occur, manifesting itself in different ways: skin rash, urticaria, swelling and hyperemia of the epidermis, in rare cases, Quincke’s edema, anaphylactic shock may occur. In this case, consult a specialist and choose another analogue;
- If your skin has acute inflammation, then applying the cream will increase itching and redness;
- For pregnant women, the medication is prescribed at the discretion of the dermatologist.
Opinions of cosmetologists
Radevit can be prescribed not only by people with medical education, but also by cosmetologists. The cream is popular among the population, receiving numerous positive reviews. Experts also have an opinion about the drug.
Irina Bakhina, 45 years old:
Radevit is one of the best budget creams for keeping the skin in good shape. The cream has a balanced composition and ingredients that women over 40 need. Pharmaceutical cosmetics are more effective than mass-market products due to the higher concentration of natural substances in the composition.
Elena Skulkina, 37 years old:
The skin of cosmetologists also requires appropriate care, nourishment and treatment. For some time I suffered from allergic reactions, until I bought Radevit cream in a pharmacy. After a course of treatment, I got rid of skin …