Express makeup – what is it?
Express makeup is a quick and easy makeup that you can do even when you are half asleep. And with just a few favorite tools!
What is its peculiarity and how does it differ from the usual make-up?
CREATE IN 60 SECONDS
Mission Possible! Express makeup is a beauty marathon for speed, which will allow you to quickly put yourself in order.
BE MORE SIMPLE
The key to success in express makeup is basic techniques and a minimum of cosmetics, which you really can’t do without.
TWO IN ONE
You will especially need multifunctional tools that can play several roles in a make-up at once. Red lipstick instead of blush? Brow gel instead of mascara? Why not… yes!
Express tools: what you need to create express makeup
Express makeup is a real lifesaver for the female half of humanity. This look is great for beginners too! And the necessary set of cosmetics can be found in any, even the most modest cosmetic bag.
- Tone tool. Unlike conventional foundations, BB creams contain moisturizing ingredients. Try Dream Satin BB! It is suitable for all skin types and contains sun filters (SPF 30).
- Concealer. Musthave for correcting imperfections and dark circles under the eyes. The Eraser Eye has a convenient applicator, Fit Me has a huge palette of shades, and Superstay Concealer lasts up to 24 hours!
- Ink. If you need everything at once – twist, add volume, lengthen – try the classic Lash Sensational or the new The Falsies Lash Lift.
- Shadows. The Total Temptation, The Nudes and The City Mini palettes contain a mix of the most trendy shades.
- Pomade. If you love creamy textures, try Superstay Ink Crayon with a pointed tip. And Superstay Ink Matte has a fluid texture and a matte finish.
- Brows. A quick express eyebrow makeup will help you make Tattoo Brow Pomade. What it is? A little brow bar right in your makeup bag! Angled brush – to shape the eyebrows and fill in the gaps between the hairs. Brush-brush – for styling hairs.
In the morning version of express makeup, you can add a highlighter, and in the evening – an eyeliner. Paint over the mucosa and inter-ciliary space with it to make the look more expressive.
Express makeup in 7 minutes
Still not sure if you can handle it? Not sure how long it will take to create an express makeup? Yura Stolyarov to the rescue! The official makeup artist of Maybelline NY, Dasha Kay and her subscriber Karina managed to make two cool make-ups at once in 15 minutes! And, means, you will keep within in 5-10 minutes. Watch the video instruction and read the description under the photo!
To do makeup like Karina, you will need:
- Hydra Extreme Matte lipstick in shades 945 and 920.
- Mascara Lash Sensational.