The most effective folk remedies for hair loss
Before you take action in connection with abundant hair loss, you need to decide whether you really have such a problem, or whether it is due to natural renewal. In non-natural hair loss, more than 100 hairs are lost every day. In other cases, do not panic, you can use firming masks.
Causes of hair loss in women
In order to proceed with the appropriate treatment, it is necessary to find a source that stimulates profuse hair loss. Without finding the cause, the course of treatment will be ineffective, as the primary problem affecting the hair will not be eliminated.
Causes of anagen hair loss – appear when a person takes a course of anticancer drugs, as well as due to chemical intoxication. After stopping the use of these drugs, the level of the follicle is restored and the hair begins to grow as before.
Causes of telogen hair loss is a large number of adverse factors. However, the most common is the wrong care of the scalp and hair. Also include wearing too tight hats and elastic bands, drying hair with styling tools, dyeing hair with low-grade dye.
Endocrine disorders also lead to profuse hair loss:
- Change in hormonal background. It is especially true for pregnant women, as well as during lactation. During pregnancy, the amount of estrogen in the blood reaches its highest level, as a result of which the curls begin to fade. And in the first six months after the birth of the baby, when the recovery process is underway, the hair begins to fall out more than usual;
- Hair loss can contribute to disorders in the functioning of the adrenal glands and the functioning of the ovaries, as well as the period of menopause. In women, the level of progesterone decreases, which negatively affects the condition of the hairline;
- Taking inappropriate oral contraceptives. In this case, it is recommended to consult with your doctor, who will select another type of hormonal agent with a low hormonal indicator for you;
- An increase in the level of dihydrotestosterone, a male hormone that contributes to hair loss.
In some cases, you will need to visit a trichologist. The doctor specializes in hair problems and, if necessary, will order tests to determine the cause.
Other causes of hair loss:
- lack of vitamins and minerals;
- anesthesia after surgery;
- strict diets;
- frequent stress;
- viral and infectious pathologies;
- lack of sleep;
- unfavorable environment.
Effective folk remedies
Homemade hair loss remedies are usually prepared on the basis of medicinal herbal ingredients and natural products.
The main types of home therapy include:
- masks that stimulate the scalp;
- decoctions, lotions, solutions and rinses prepared on the basis of herbs;
- diet compliance.
For the preparation of folk remedies for hair loss use the following components:
- Plants – nettle root, burdock and aloe leaves, chamomile flowers, celandine, bodyaga and henna;
- Food – liquid honey, onion juice, garlic, fresh chicken eggs, mustard powder, natural cognac, sea and table salt, vegetable and essential oils.
Also, folk masks prepared at home can be combined with pharmacy products – B vitamins in ampoules, tincture of hot pepper and chamomile.
A remedy prepared on the basis of essential oils is considered the most effective. After all, it is oils that play a major role in the abundant growth of hair follicles. The oils contain a huge amount of nutrients that nourish the scalp, thereby stimulating hair growth, preventing hair loss. Another advantage of essential oils is aromatherapy, which in the process of hair treatment has a positive effect on the patient’s mood, relieves stress and has a calming effect.
Olive oil hair mask – a common remedy for the fight against baldness. To prepare the mixture, you will need 50 ml of olive oil. Before rubbing into the scalp, the oil must be heated in a water bath. You need to rub the product with massage, circular movements. After that, wrap your head with a terry towel, fix it and go to bed. In the morning, wash your hair with regular shampoo. The course of therapy is 2 times a week.
Particularly popular in the fight against baldness rosemary and cedar mask. To one tablespoon of natural honey, add 5 drops of each oil, then add a tablespoon of your regular hair conditioner. Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. The mask is applied to clean and slightly damp curls. Washes off after 20 minutes. If the product does not wash off well, you can use baby soap that does not contain any additives. The mask is aimed at strengthening the bulbs, and also improves the structure of the hair.
Can be cooked and remedy for hair loss from burdock oil. In one tablespoon of liquid honey, add one egg yolk, 5 drops of burdock oil and one tablespoon of any hair balm. Mix all components thoroughly and apply on the scalp and hair for 60 minutes. After the time has passed, rinse with warm water.
Lavender hair mask prepared as follows: add 10 drops of lavender essential extract to 40 ml of olive oil. Heat the mixture in a water bath and apply on the head and hair. Wash off after 30-40 minutes using shampoo. Regular use of lavender oil stops the process of hair loss and strengthens the hair structure.
The advantage of onion juice is that it contains a large amount of sulfur. It is this substance that improves blood flow to the hair follicles, restoring their structure without inflammation. Onion juice also has excellent antiseptic properties. This helps to destroy parasites and microbes that cause infectious pathologies of the scalp, leading to hair loss.
- you will need to mix 3 tablespoons of onion juice with 2 tbsp. aloe gel and one tbsp. olive oil;
- then the product is applied to the scalp.
The duration of the procedure is 40 minutes. After the time has passed, wash your hair with regular shampoo. To obtain a positive result, this procedure is required three times a week.
Also, if desired, you can prepare a mask exclusively from onion juice, without…