Gymnastics for the face from wrinkles
You can take care of your face every day, use expensive cosmetics, go for procedures, but the years will still take their toll. At the age of 40-50, the face fades, deep wrinkles appear, the oval of the face deteriorates, the skin loses its tone. To keep youth as long as possible, cosmetologists recommend resorting to facial gymnastics. The exercises are safe for beginners, and the first results can be seen in a few days.
The benefits of gymnastics for the face
To keep the body fit, it must be constantly trained. The rule also applies to individuals. In the absence of proper training, facial muscles weaken over time, lose their elasticity and, therefore, begin to sag, and the face becomes unattractive. But daily gymnastics will help to cope with the listed problems.
The benefits of gymnastics for the face:
- Increased blood circulation in the tissues of the face;
- Return of color, tone and healthy radiance of the skin;
- Tight and neat face. The contour is improved by toning the muscles;
- The rate of appearance of wrinkles decreases due to increased influx of nutrients;
- Hydro exchange improves and toxins are released;
- Eliminates the second chin, which is the result of sagging muscles.
By doing facial exercises before bed, you can relax tense muscles and eliminate the appearance of morning swelling.
Basic rules for execution
Any remedy has contraindications. Gymnastics for the face is no exception. If a person has a pathology of the facial nerve or has undergone Botox injections, it is contraindicated to engage in this type of load. Temporary or permanent contraindications are approved for individuals who have recently undergone facial plastic surgery. Before engaging in such gymnastics, first consult with a qualified specialist.
The following rules will help to increase the efficiency of the exercise:
- Facial skin and muscles are amenable to gradual exposure. You need to start small. In the first classes, do a small number of repetitions. This will already be a good start in the recovery course;
- Practice in front of a mirror. This way you have full control over the process. Sit on a chair and straighten your back. If there is outerwear around the neck, remove it;
- Before starting the exercise, cleanse and moisturize the skin with a cream. Such preparation will prevent microtrauma during the exercise;
- Concentrate on relaxing and tensing your facial muscles. So you can achieve more effective results;
- When performing exercises, the muscles need to be strained as much as possible. The optimal time for tension is 10 seconds. The number of repetitions depends on the type of exercise. Initially, 5-7 repetitions will be enough. This figure must be increased daily by one repetition;
- Breathe properly. The muscles should tense on the inhale and relax on the exhale.
Facial exercises should be done twice a day. The duration of one procedure is about 15 minutes. Only with regular repetition, you can achieve the desired results (tighten facial muscles, smooth wrinkles, remove swelling under the eyes).
As mentioned above, before starting the exercise, the skin of the face must be cleaned and moisturized with a special cream. However, it should be noted that facial gymnastics can be combined with the application of nourishing masks, oils, tonics, creams or anti-aging cosmetics.
Gymnastics for the face is different:
- From wrinkles around the eyes;
- Against wrinkles on the forehead;
- To strengthen the lips;
- For cheek lift;
- Against mimic wrinkles;
- For the muscles of the chin;
- Japanese for wrinkles;
- Chinese gymnastics;
- Gymnastics for the face from Carol Maggio.
Let us consider in more detail the instructions for performing various exercises for face correction.
From wrinkles around the eyes
With the help of exercises around the eyes, wrinkles can be removed in several sessions. The complex of daily exercises includes:
- You will need a weight on a thread or a pendulum clock. Within 5 minutes you need to follow its movement without turning your head;
- Repeat the exercise above. However, hang the clock higher, do not raise your head;
- Look at a distant object for a couple of seconds, then quickly shift your gaze to a nearby object;
- Close your eyelids tightly, count to 3, and then open and count to 3 again. This exercise should be repeated up to 10 times;
- Press the eyelids with three fingers. The eyes must be closed. The index finger should be on the outside of the eyelid, the middle finger should be in the center of the eyebrow, and the ring finger should rest on the inside of the eyelid. Squint your closed eyes, and try to open them with your fingers, entering into resistance;
- Look forward and at the same time with two fingers pull the lower eyelid to the upper one. Count to two and then release your eyelid.
To increase the effectiveness of gymnastics for the skin around the eyes, you need to monitor your daily routine. Go to bed early and try to get more rest.
For forehead wrinkles
If you follow daily workouts, a woman will be able to get rid of wrinkles on her forehead on her own. After all, even the most insignificant wrinkles can give the expression of a girl’s face a frown and gloom.
Exercises to eliminate horizontal wrinkles on the forehead:
- Sit in front of a mirror. Place your elbows on the table and place your fingertips along the hairline. Pull the skin up slightly. Hold her. The head should look straight ahead. Position your fingers in such a way that you do not encourage new wrinkles to form. Slightly press and pull the skin of the forehead in five consecutive steps. Close your eyes at the same time. In this position, hold the skin of the forehead for a few seconds, and then gently release.
- Open your eyes wide and raise your eyebrows high. Repeat exercises 10 times. With each subsequent exercise, increase the pace of execution.
- Stretch your arms at your sides, back straight, shoulders straight. Lower your head to your chest. Throw your head to the left shoulder, back, then to the right shoulder and over the chest.
Please note: when performing the last exercise, your head may feel dizzy. To prevent this, do the exercise with your eyes closed.
In a set of exercises to eliminate vertical wrinkles on the forehead includes the following:
- Tighten the muscles of your forehead and neck. Grab your head with your hands. The thumbs should be on the back of the head, and the index fingers on the forehead. Move the skin of your forehead to the center with your index fingers. Then raise your eyebrows and count to 7. Watch the position of your own fingers so as not to create new wrinkles.
- The pads of the middle fingers should be in the middle of the eyebrows. Raise both eyebrows up and frown at the same time. Count to 7. Then do the same, only in…