Hair masks with nicotinic acid
Nicotinic acid is a vitamin that takes part in redox reactions and other vital exchanges. She is a medicine. It is taken both in its pure form and is an additional component in the composition of medical preparations.
Masks with nicotinic acid for hair growth are inexpensive, but effective. They can be cooked at home, observing the correct proportions.
Nicotinic acid comes in several forms. You can find it in pharmacies and other retail outlets. as:
- solution for injection in ampoules.
To increase hair growth, nicotinic acid is used in ampoules. For one preventive course of treatment, a woman will need to purchase 30 ampoules with an injection solution.
Let’s talk about the benefits of nicotinic acid for hair and how to use it for the scalp.
The benefits of nicotinic acid for hair
Nicotinic acid is used to treat vitamin deficiency in the human body or in metabolic disorders. It is also used in cosmetology.
Nicotinic acid is capable of:
- moisturize hair;
- strengthen their roots;
- slow down the intensive loss of curls;
- improve blood circulation on the scalp, which promotes hair growth;
- overcome such an ailment as dandruff;
- enhance hair growth.
The benefit of nicotinic acid is that it gives curls a natural shine. Vitamin PP, which is part of it, has a vasodilating property on the scalp, which helps to cope with unwanted baldness. The effect is possible due to the fact that when nicotinic acid enters the skin, blood flow increases and the follicles are replenished with the missing oxygen and vitamins.
The composition of nicotinic acid includes vitamin PP, which has a positive effect on hair growth. In cosmetology tool is used:
- in its pure form for head massage;
- as part of cosmetics;
- as one of the components of hair masks;
- in the form of tablets (50 mg. one).
Before using nicotinic acid inside, consult your doctor to prescribe the correct dosage.
Let us consider in more detail the methods of using the drug in different forms of release.
Pure for scalp massage
Before using nicotinic acid in its pure form, you should wash your hair. It should not have fatty deposits. Fat will prevent the medicine from reaching the skin and it will not be able to have the desired effect.
Open the ampoule of nicotinic acid and massage the solution into the scalp with massaging movements. The procedure is recommended to be carried out on wet hair (the product is better distributed). After contact with nicotinic acid on the scalp, blood flow increases and oxygen begins to flow into the roots.
As part of cosmetics
Nicotinic acid can be used in its pure form or added as a component to a shampoo or hair mask. In classic recipes, 1-2 ampoules of the product are used.
To use nicotinic acid with shampoo, pour it into a small bowl and dilute 1 capsule of the product in it. Mix until smooth and apply to hair strands. Do not wash off the shampoo immediately, but leave it for 7 minutes so that the vitamins can be absorbed into the hair. To accelerate the growth of curls, a fortified remedy is used 1-2 times a week.
For oral administration
Nicotinic acid is used orally to obtain a shock dose of vitamin PP with intense hair loss. The dosage of tablets should be strictly agreed with the attending physician to avoid unwanted side effects.
For preventive purposes, 1 tablet of the drug (50 mg) is taken 2-3 times a day after meals. The course of treatment is two weeks.
The maximum allowable dose of nicotinic acid at a time is 100 mg. It is not recommended to start treatment with large doses, increase the amount of medication gradually.
Recipes for masks with nicotinic acid
The main way to use nicotinic acid is to add it as the main component to a hair mask. Medical and prophylactic mixtures are made from the drug.
Nicotinic acid goes well with the following ingredients:
- with burdock oil;
- with aloe juice;
- with egg and honey;
- with propolis;
- with jojoba oil;
- with ginger;
- with propolis and other folk components.
There are a number recommendations which should be familiar with before using homemade masks, which include nicotinic acid. These include:
- If you have problems with the scalp and hair, make sure that this is due to a deficiency of vitamin PP. If in doubt, it is better to consult a specialist to prescribe the correct treatment. If the problem is serious, then the doctor prescribes not only the use of homemade masks, but also the intake of nicotinic acid orally and intravenously to replenish the missing vitamins in the body.
- To get a positive effect from nicotine hair masks, add cheese, eggs, herbs and other foods that contain a large amount of vitamin PP to your daily diet.
- Before using a hair mask, make sure that there is no allergic reaction to nicotinic acid. To do this, lubricate a small area of \u200b\u200bthe skin on the head with the product and leave for half an hour. If there are no side effects, then you can use nicotinic acid for its intended purpose. Symptoms such as tingling, flushing of warmth and slight tingling are allowed. These are signs of increased blood flow to the scalp.
- If nicotinic acid is part of the masks, then the duration of the procedure should not be more than 30 minutes. If it is used in its pure form, then the session is extended to two hours.
- Wash off the nicotine mask with running water. You can use shampoo.
- After removing the mask, leave the hair to dry naturally, without using a hair dryer.
Shampoo should not contain silicone. It prevents niacin from entering the skin cells on the head.
Consider the basic recipes for masks with nicotinic acid and other folk ingredients.
With burdock oil
Hair mask with nicotinic acid and burdock oil is used for intensive hair loss. The mixture of these components helps to strengthen the hairline and saturates the hair with useful vitamins.
To prepare the mask you will need:
- vitamin A – 1 ml;
- vitamin E – 20 drops;
- burdock oil – 30 ml;
- nicotinic acid – 2 ampoules.
We combine the above components and rub it into the scalp with massaging movements. We warm the hair with a towel and leave for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with water. Well…