Hairstyles for long medium and short hair do it yourself
Sometimes, to create a truly charming hairstyle, we spend a lot of time and energy. Thanks to this photo collection and video tutorials, you can create at home with your own hands and always look great, impressing your friends with new looks every day.
Do-it-yourself hairstyles for long hair at home step by step
Not many women have the opportunity to visit a beauty salon every day. But almost all young ladies can learn at home. If you want to create a really spectacular hairstyle, then you need to know a few rules:
- On freshly washed curls, styling lasts much longer.
- Use the condenser attachment while drying.
- In order to get beautiful curls, use a diffuser.
- To straighten the strands – hold the hair dryer next to the comb.
- To add volume to the styling – dry the strands at the roots with a hairdryer and lift against growth with a frame brush.
- When straightening your hair, pull the styler through the strands only once, start from the bottom and gradually move up to the top zone.
Step by step instructions for everyday ideas
Casual hairstyles for long hair at home are not so difficult to create.
For the construction of a cute and simple everyday styling, it is desirable that you have a hair dryer, brushing (round comb), fixation products, curlers or curling irons, an iron and a variety of hairpins.
A selection of photos step by step will tell you how to quickly and easily create a charming image for every day.
one. Volumetric beam with bangs at home. It will help to give your image a stylish negligence.
- Build a strong tail a little above the ears.
- Disassemble the curls into strands, comb each of them well.
- Carefully gather the combed strands into a ponytail and twist it into a donut.
- Secure the resulting bundle with hairpins.
2. french braid. This up-to-date styling is perfect for creating a delicate feminine look.
- Separate a strand of hair from the middle of the head to the left ear and divide it into 3 parts.
- First, put the left strand on the middle part, then the right one, as if weaving a classic braid. Then add some more curls to the right strand.
- Weave the pigtail obliquely, each time adding hair from different sides.
- Do not finish the spikelet to the end and tie it with an elastic band.
- Separate the strand from the resulting tail, braid it into a thin braid.
- Wrap the resulting braid around the base of the spikelet so that the elastic is not visible and pin the tip with an invisible one.
3. Shell without bangs. This hairstyle is done on perfectly straight hair. Therefore, first stretch the curls with a special iron.
- Apply mousse or foam to slightly damp curls and dry them with a hairdryer.
- In the area of the bangs, separate a large strand and secure it with hairpins to one side.
- Turning the strands to the right, twist the tourniquet out of the hair and fix it with hairpins.
- Hide the ends of the strands in the middle of the hairstyle. Secure everything with strong hold varnish.
four. Greek Style:
- Put a headband or headband on.
- On both sides, take strands of hair and twist flagella out of them. Wrap them around the back of a ribbon or headband.
- From the remaining curls in the middle, weave a spikelet.
- Fix hair with varnish.
5. DIY ponytail. This absolutely versatile hairstyle is great for fashionistas of any age.
- Comb the curls well and separate two strands from the face.
- Tie the tail low and secure with a tight elastic band.
- Apply varnish to the separated strands and tie them in a knot.
- Tuck the ends of your hair under a ponytail and secure with hairpins.
- Spray the resulting hairstyle with varnish.
Photo lesson step by step
Beautiful do-it-yourself evening hairstyles for long hair at home
An evening look is impossible to imagine without elegantly styled hair. What to do if there is absolutely no time to go to the stylists? A selection of photos of spectacular and stylish evening styling at home will come to the rescue.
one. Weaving with loose curls at home with your own hands. Braid-based styling is easy to create, so it’s quite easy to make them yourself at home.
- Curl curls with a curling iron with a round nozzle.
- Make a side parting on the head. Then take some curls from the face and divide them into 3 identical parts.
- Make the simplest braid without weaving the bottom strands.
- Braid the braid in a circle from ear to ear.
- Secure the last strand with a thin rubber band and duplicate the weave on the other side.
- When you get to the second pigtail, then combine the two remaining strands together and fasten them with an elastic band. The joint between the braids should not be noticeable.
2. Curls laid on the side step by step.
- Apply mousse and heat protection spray to clean hair.
- On the head, make a side parting and pin most of the curls with a hairpin. Leave just a couple of strands at the back of the head.
- Use the styler to wind the curls and collect them on the side you need. Secure your hair with inconspicuous barrettes and bobby pins.
3. Do-it-yourself wavy curls. In non-professional conditions, curls can be created using various methods. For example, wind them on thermal curlers, use a styler or a small curling iron, and most importantly, all this can be done at home with your own hands.
four. High bun with curls at home. On the basis of such a beam, you can create an amazing hairstyle that will look great even at a wedding or prom.
- Divide the hair into 4 zones: 2 temporal, lower and parietal.
- Comb the strands of the parietal zone at the roots so that you get 4 layers.
- Collect the upper strands with a fleece into a ponytail, twist into a bundle and secure with an inconspicuous hairpin.
- Gather the remaining curls together, leaving a couple of strands and scroll them up clockwise. Secure with an inconspicuous hairpin.
- Comb the resulting ponytail and secure under the bottom with hairpins.
- Twist the remaining strands with a curling iron.
5. Braid flowers step by step. Gorgeous bridal hairstyle. You can make a rose from curls at home with your own hands, if you look at the photo instructions well and understand all the sequences and nuances of such styling.
- Divide the curls into a horizontal device from one temple to another. Wind the lower part with a curling iron, while securing the upper one on the back of the head.
- Then screw on the top. Fix everything with varnish.
- Take a small strand from the temples and braid an ordinary pigtail, secure it with a thin rubber band.
- Do the same on the opposite side.
- Remember to pull the braids out to the sides as you braid to create more volume.
- Secure the braids at the back of your head with an inconspicuous elastic band.
- Braid the length remaining from the braids into one pigtail and scroll around its axis so that it turns out …