PQ Age peeling: description and benefits of the procedure
PQ AGE peeling by Promoitalia is a newfangled peeling technology that is significantly different from all known ones. This peeling managed to prove itself positively almost immediately after its appearance in Asia and Europe.
This method has a huge number of advantages, including a quick recovery after the procedure. Peeling gives elasticity and firmness to the skin, and also has a deep cleansing effect. It can be carried out at any time of the year without restrictions and without special preparation.
The essence of PQ Age peeling
The new PQ Age peeling technology is by far the most popular skin care procedure. The method is very easy to apply, but don’t experiment on your own, even if you think you can handle it. PQ Age is positioned as a medical, not as a cosmetic product. Therefore, its use involves only the control of a specialist.
Already after the first PQ Age peeling procedure, the result is noticeable: cleansing of the skin, freshness, firmness and elasticity, as well as an even tone.
The essence of the procedure is that PQ Age, penetrating deep into the epidermis and dermis, cleanses and narrows the pores of the skin. Works like a deep peel. This effect is obtained due to the action of a mixture of trichloroacetic acid stabilized with urea peroxide, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) and kojic acid.
The combination of components removes proteins in the dermis and increases the oxidative process of hydrogen peroxide. Non-aggressive stimulation of the components of the mixture occurs not only on the upper layer of the skin, but also deep inside the dermis. The skin is tightened and smoothed, it becomes firm and elastic, the pores are cleansed, dead cells are removed. With this procedure, you can get rid of stretch marks, sagging skin and even scars. The skin becomes smooth and velvety, and kojic acid whitens it and eliminates pigmentation.
The procedure has three stages:
- Deep cleansing;
- Application of PQage;
- Completion with special means.
Such a procedure takes a professional cosmetologist from 15 to 30 minutes. The recommended course for complete rejuvenation consists of 5-8 procedures once a week.
Peeling PQage is very effective and gives instant results. For this, he received the name “procedure of brides.” PQage eliminates many skin problems, is not traumatic and does not give side effects like the usual “classic” peels:
- Strong peeling of the skin;
- Significant irritation;
- Limitation of procedures in the cold season;
- Dark spots.
PQ AGE peeling does not injure the skin and the result is visible even after one procedure. The skin is visibly tightened and smoothed, and small wrinkles disappear. The procedure allows you to do without plastics and braces. With repeated use of this peeling, the oval of the face acquires a clear initial contour. The skin is refreshed, the signs of aging and fatigue disappear. Also, the skin acquires density, excessive fat content is eliminated, scars, stretch marks and pigments are removed. The healing property is expressed in the elimination of acne and comedones.
To some, the chemical composition may seem unacceptable due to some of the properties that make up the elements. But, Promoitalia carefully developed this composition, conducting many tests. If we consider each substance separately, then we can safely give preference to this particular procedure. So:
- Trichloroacetic acid has an anti-inflammatory effect, tightens pores and cleanses them of dirt and fatty plugs. Promotes regeneration. The acid enters directly into the dermis, bypassing the upper layers of the skin. Inside, it mixes with the water contained in the cells and breaks down old collagen, contributing to the production of new;
- Urea peroxide has an antiseptic effect, and due to the release of oxygen, the epidermis is cleansed;
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that slows down the aging process by replenishing the lack of vitamin E in skin cells;
- Kojic acid – stops the production of melanin under the influence of UV rays, eliminates pigmentation and whitens the skin. It has regenerative and antibacterial properties.
Indications and contraindications
Any procedure has indications and contraindications. But, whether it is possible to use the PQ AGE peeling procedure, the cosmetologist must certainly determine after consultation and examination.
The main indications for this procedure are:
- Ptosis of the upper eyelid (drooping);
- Flabbiness of the skin;
- Deep and fine wrinkles;
- Dermatological rashes in the form of acne, post-acne, comedones, etc.;
- Thickening of the stratum corneum of the epidermis (hyperkeratosis);
- Scattered or focal pigmentation;
- Textural changes in the skin;
- Enlarged pores;
- Oily skin;
- Stretch marks and scars;
- Photo and – chronoaging.
Despite the fact that the procedure has a number of positive effects, peeling has contraindications. Most of them are the same as the “classic” chemical peel.
- Individual intolerance to one of the components that make up the peeling;
- Serious dermatological diseases;
- Herpetic eruptions;
- Perinatal and lactation period;
- Sensitive skin;
- Damage and wounds on the skin of the face;
- Low pain threshold.
Preparation for PQ Age peeling
Although peeling does not require preliminary preparation, according to manufacturers, nevertheless, for the greatest effectiveness, you can prepare the skin, making it more even.
The skin is prepared as follows:
- You can have several sessions of superficial peeling in the fall, and in the summer just maintain your tone with cosmetics with acids;
- If you want to do a PQ AGE peel before an event, it is best to do it 5-7 days in advance to avoid possible aesthetic problems during the recovery process;
- If the skin is sensitive, it is necessary to consult a beautician, as there is a possibility that such a procedure can harm. Perhaps the cosmetologist will suggest additional preparation procedures before peeling, specifically for your skin type.
How is the procedure?
Although the PQ AGE peeling procedure is considered simple, it is best done in beauty parlors by professionals. The master will take into account all the nuances, including the features of the skin and will do everything according to the instructions in order to avoid negative consequences. The procedure is carried out in several stages, which will be described below.
Step 1: preparation for the procedure. The client is located on the couch, he is put on a disposable cap, and a disposable napkin is placed on his chest. The beautician then cleanses the face by removing makeup.
Step 2: deep cleaning. It is carried out using a gel with organic acids.
Step 3: Apply pre-peel lotion to degrease the skin. It can cause slight tingling….