How to care for permanent makeup immediately after the procedure and after a couple of days
Permanent makeup is popular with women of all ages. The excitement around the procedure is connected, first of all, with its practicality.
Permanent makeup allows you to save time in the morning, always look attractive, helps those who do not know how to make up. The procedure is considered long-term and requires updating no earlier than after 6-9 months. However, in order for the shade to lie evenly from the first time, it is necessary to properly care for the eyebrows after the procedure.
We tell you what to do so that the result is of high quality.
The procedure of permanent make-up allows using a special tool (machines with needles) to apply pigment in the right amount and shade under the skin. Tattooing is carried out in the upper layers of the skin, so a slight swelling is possible.
Eyebrows, eyelids and lips look bright immediately after injections with a typewriter. But don’t panic. After the crusts come off, up to 40-50% of the shade will go away. By the way, the crusts appear in 2-3 days. After they come off, the eyebrows, eyelids and lips appear light. However, the pigment tends to appear, so do not rush to correct it. It is not for nothing that it is recommended no earlier than 30 days later.
How to take care of your eyebrows
Permanent eyebrow makeup allows you to get rid of the need to tint this area daily on your own, or visit regularly. eyebrowto make a correction and lamination.
Eyebrows after permanent makeup need proper care. This will allow you to get a quality result. There is nothing complicated in skin care after a tattoo, but it is important to follow all the instructions of the master.
In order for the eyebrows to look bright and uniform after the permanent makeup procedure, there were no spots, gaps and, especially, scars, you must follow the instructions. It includes 2 main steps:
- Primary processing. Within 3-4 hours after the procedure, it is necessary to treat the eyebrow area with a solution of chlorhexidine. Apply a small amount of liquid with a bandage on the eyebrows, then blot with a napkin or paper towel.
- Mitigation. On the second day, it is not necessary to get your eyebrows wet with a solution of chlorhexidine. Now it is important to soften them. For this, masters recommend using regenerating creams and ointments enriched with vitamins A and D. Popular remedies: Bepanthen, D-Panthenol, Hydrocortisone, etc. It is strongly not recommended to use ointments that contain antibiotics, hormones and other stimulants. The ointment is applied in a thin layer with a finger or cotton swab. You don’t need to wipe it off with a tissue. These products accelerate the healing of the epidermis and reduce discomfort – the feeling of tightness disappears.
In no case do not three eyebrows and do not use cotton pads. It is also forbidden to wipe them with hydrogen peroxide and other alcohol-containing solutions.
How to care for permanent eye makeup?
Permanent eye makeup involves applying pigment to the movable upper eyelid, lower eyelid or drawing an inter-ciliary contour.
This area is more sensitive than the eyebrows, so the likelihood of edema on the second day is higher. It’s not worth worrying about this. It usually subsides in 2-3 days. To relieve symptoms, it is allowed to use eye drops or antihistamine tablets (Zodak, Clarotadin, Suprastin) according to the instructions.
If the swelling does not subside within 3-4 days, you must contact the master who did the tattoo and report the problem, then consult a doctor!
Take care of the arrows after permanent makeup or between eyelashes necessary as well as behind the eyebrows:
- The first day we wipe with a solution of chlorhexidine;
- From the second day we use regenerating creams and ointments, which do not contain antibiotics, hormones and other stimulants.
It is necessary to stop applying the cream on the arrows after permanent makeup when the feeling of skin tightening disappears, or the crusts (scabs) go away. Under no circumstances should they be torn off!
How to care for permanent lip makeup?
With age, the lips lose color, the contour may float. By the way, some of these manifestations are observed in youth. This can be corrected with a permanent lip makeup procedure. It is no different from the method of introducing pigment under the skin in the area of the eyebrows or drawing arrows.
Lip care after the permanent makeup procedure consists of 2 main stages:
- Treatment with chlorhecidin during the first day;
- The use of regenerating creams and ointments, which do not contain antibiotics, hormones and other stimulants.
If you are prone to the appearance of herpes on the lips, it is necessary to take anti-herpes preparations 2-3 days before the procedure and 3-4 after it. The most popular pills are Acyclovir. Avoid antibiotics!
How to properly care for permanent makeup
Treatment of the area on which permanent makeup was applied and the use of a regenerating ointment are the main recommendations for care. However, in addition to this, it is important to exclude a number of actions so that the eyebrows, arrows, lips retain the selected pigment, heal faster and do not cause discomfort.
- ✔ During the first 4 hours after the procedure, be sure to wash the area with chlorhexidine. If it is not available, use the usual foam for washing, gel, soap.
- ✔ Do not use a terry towel. Blot your eyebrows or eyelids with a paper towel.
- ✔ Do not rub, do not use cotton pads, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol-containing solutions.
- ✔ From the second day we apply ointments, which contain vitamins A and D. We do not use products with antibiotics, hormones.
- ✔ We try not to wet the area on which permanent makeup is applied for 5-7 days.
- ✔ We avoid steaming the face, so we do not visit the sauna, swimming pool. Refuse to take a long bath. (This is before the crusts come off: 5-7 days).
- ✔ We limit the use of decorative cosmetics: mascara, shadows, lipstick, foundation, etc. We use only regenerating ointment for the speedy healing of eyebrows, arrows.
- ✔ We don’t tear off the crusts, we don’t scratch, we don’t do peeling so that they come off sooner. By the way, peeling is not done within 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
- ✔ We do not stay in the open sun and do not visit the solarium for 2-3 weeks after the procedure. Then be sure to apply sunscreen to the permanent makeup area.
- ✔ We do not try to sign up for a correction earlier than 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure. The fact is that the skin needs time to recover. The pigment appears gradually, do not rush.
Within a month after the permanent makeup procedure, it is important to properly care for eyebrows, arrows, lips. Limit contact with water and make-up before the crusts come off….