How to get rid of cellulite on legs and buttocks?
Cellulite is a “disease of the 21st century”, which affects both adult women and young beauties. In a small amount, it is present in every person and this is normal. But what is cellulite in its structure? This is a change in the composition of adipose tissue, as a result of which the skin is converted into a bumpy surface. This effect is popularly called “Orange peel”. The surface of the skin changes its structure slowly, and both a teenager and a person in old age can become the owner of cellulite.
Causes of cellulite
The causes of cellulite are different. The main ones include:
- Violation of metabolic processes in the body.
For example, residents of Japan and China are less prone to the formation of body fat (a genetic feature) than Europeans. Such girls can eat whatever they want, while indigenous European women need to constantly limit themselves in eating fatty and fried foods.
Particularly prone to the appearance of cellulite are women who:
- Eating incorrectly;
- Drink little water;
- They lead a sedentary lifestyle.
Today, there are many ways that allow you to eliminate cellulite. However, it must be understood that treatment requires an integrated approach and,
it is advisable to consult a nutritionist.
Get rid of cellulite at home
Ways to eliminate cellulite are divided into two broad categories: salon and home. Salon procedures are effective, but their disadvantage lies in the initial cost per procedure. Therefore, many women choose home remedies for getting rid of cellulite:
- Anti-cellulite wraps;
- Cellulite baths;
- Anticellulite massage.
The wrap is a procedure that can be done on the thighs, buttocks, arms and abdomen. It can be made at home with simple ingredients. Below are effective recipes and how to prepare them.
Cosmetic clay is purchased at a pharmacy or cosmetics store. Its cost is low.
The type of clay for wrapping can be any color, but blue and black have the best effect.
How to prepare the mixture for wrapping: clay should be mixed with purified water in a ratio of 2 to 1. To improve the result and get rid of cellulite, a few drops of citrus essential oil are added. It is enough to stir them with clay and water and wait 20-30 minutes.
Mode of application:
- While the remedy is infused, it is advisable to rub yourself with a washcloth or scrub;
- The resulting mass is applied in a thick layer to problem areas;
- Then you need to wrap the problem area with cling film in 4 turns. It is necessary to tighten the polyethylene slightly so as not to disturb the blood circulation of the body;
- Wait about 40 minutes and shoot.
After the clay wrap procedure, the remnants are washed off and an anti-cellulite cream is applied. The course of procedures should be 15 days with an interval of 2-3 days. With regular use, the skin will become toned and orange peels will disappear.
Recipe with coffee
Anti-cellulite wrap with coffee is effective and inexpensive. To prepare a coffee wrap at home, it is enough to use a ground drink, grinding its grains yourself.
The resulting mass must be combined with 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons of warm water and a teaspoon of olive oil. If desired, you can drop a little ether.
The resulting mixture must be liquid, otherwise it will be difficult to apply to the skin. If necessary, the final composition can be adjusted by adding dry coffee.
How to use coffee wrap:
- Problem areas with the presence of cellulite should be steamed in the bath or in the shower;
- Thoroughly rub the skin with a scrub or washcloth;
- Then, using a homemade scrub, you need to grind the skin to redness;
- After that, cling film is used to wrap these areas;
- Then you should put on warm clothes and wait about 40 minutes.
Wrapping with coffee is done for two months every 2-3 days. To get the maximum effect from the procedure, it is recommended not to eat anything for 2 hours after it. In the next 5 hours, refrain from direct sunlight and visits to the solarium.
Mustard powder is an excellent cosmetic product that, thanks to its unique absorption and heating properties, effectively copes with problem areas of the skin.
Wrapping methodto get rid of cellulite at home:
- Mix mustard powder with filtered water;
- Be sure to observe the proportions of 2 to 1;
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes, then mix again and you can start applying to the skin.
Mode of application: The resulting mixture is rubbed on the problem areas of the body. If the wrap is done for the first time, then the procedure lasts about 20 minutes. With a normal response of the skin, it turns slightly red and sweats. The duration of the procedure can be increased over time.
Anti-cellulite baths are a simple and effective way to get rid of the “orange peel” on the skin. Turpentine, mustard, sea salt and medicinal herbs can reduce the presence of lumpy deposits, rejuvenate and smooth the skin.
Rules for taking anti-cellulite baths:
- The water temperature should be around 35-38 degrees Celsius. Since hot water will give a serious load on the cardiovascular system;
- You need to take a bath while sitting. The heart area should be above the water level;
- The duration of the procedure is 25-30 minutes.
Forbidden take anti-cellulite baths at elevated body temperature, during menstruation, colds, and after drinking alcohol.
Recipe for anti-cellulite bath with soda
Baking soda is an excellent home remedy that can effectively deal with subcutaneous complications. Baths in combination with soda normalize the body’s metabolic processes and provide a lifting effect, as well as:
- Help with dermatitis or other skin inflammation;
- Relieve redness of the skin;
- Soften hard areas of the skin;
- Make it silky and smooth;
- Remove various harmful substances from the epidermis;
- Soothe and relax the skin.
HTo prepare a bath based on soda, it must be dissolved in water. Take about 200 grams of soda and about 300-400 grams of sea salt. In order for the composition of the water to fill the skin with vitamins during the procedure, about 4 drops of essential oil of geranium, lavender or citrus are additionally added to it.
Anti-cellulite mustard bath recipe
Mustard oil irritates the skin by affecting the nerve endings. As a result, metabolic processes increase and lymph metabolism is activated. Due to this, stagnant areas of the skin are warmed up and…