How to get rid of forehead pimples
With hormonal changes in adolescents in adolescence, pimples often appear on the forehead. This is especially problematic for girls. But men and women also have this problem. Almost always, a large number of acne indicates diseases of the stomach.
Rarely, acne is small and inconspicuous. Inflamed pimples often appear. It is strictly forbidden to crush such formations. This can lead to scarring and, in the worst case, more inflammation. How to get rid of this problem urgently and permanently in just a month?
Acne on the forehead, how to quickly get rid of folk remedies
There are many folk methods for getting rid of sore or dry acne on the chin, temples, forehead, between the eyebrows, near the hair, cheeks, and so on.
1. Aloe. Cut the leaves from the plant, wash and soak for 10 days in a dark and cold place, then chop to make a slurry, and fill with cold boiled water. The mixture must be infused for an hour, then boil for 2-3 minutes. Use for prostration if you have oily skin, skin irritations, acne or pimples.
2. Aloe juice. Perfectly copes with irritation, inflammation of acne, soothes the skin and gives it a healthy glow. Recommended if you have oily skin. Before making juice, aloe leaves must be aged for 10 days. Only then grind them and squeeze out the juice. It must be used immediately after pressing. Rubbing can be done several times a day.
3. Calendula with honey. Pour calendula pharmacy into warm water and add honey. Stir the mixture thoroughly. Compresses should be made from the tincture: soak cotton swabs in the solution and apply them to problem areas.
4. Infusion of nettle leaves. Pour boiling water over the nettle and leave for a couple of hours. Nettle is especially useful for getting rid of acne, as it cleanses the blood. Complete a month’s course of treatment. To do this, drink 100 ml of decoction or nettle infusion three times a day before meals.
5. Dandelion. Take crushed dandelion roots and pour one tablespoon of hot water. Simmer for 15 minutes, then let cool and strain. It should be drunk warm, half a glass three times a day 15 minutes before meals.
6. Burdock. To prepare a decoction of burdock, take a tablespoon of young roots, pour them into 0.5 liters of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Let stand and then strain. You need to take 100 ml 4 times a day.
At night, smear the skin with cream. These recipes are very effective in terms of their action. They help to get rid of a huge number of any acne, closed, allergic, black and so on. Moreover, aloe can be applied to a child if he is covered with ponds so that there are no sores, and the methods are also suitable for guys.
It is better to understand the question of why a pimple has come out together with a doctor. It will help to get rid of the provocateur in a short time. There are many reasons for the appearance of acne on the forehead, but we will talk about the most frequent ones.
1. Imbalance in the intestines. If such a problem caused acne, then this suggests that you need a diet. Refuse for a while from fatty and sweet foods, or at least limit their use. Instead of coffee and tea, drink fresh juices. And not only fruits, but vegetables too.
2. Also, acne can appear due to poor functioning of the gallbladder or pancreas. In this case, you must definitely go to the doctor.
3. Long-term medication.
4. Hormonal imbalance.
5. Improper use of cosmetics.
7. Oily skin
8. Wrong diet
9. Touching with dirty hands.
10. Washing too often.
In any case, to determine the cause of acne, you should consult a doctor who will conduct an examination and prescribe treatment.
How to get rid of small pimples
It is better to address the problem with a doctor. It will help get rid of these little problems in any area and of any nature, for example, a cold. Only he can get professional help and advice.
First of all, you need to start eating right. The diet should include seafood, lean meat, dairy products. Also choose the right cosmetics. It should contain salicylic acid and zinc.
After carrying out all the necessary tests, the dermatologist prescribes:
– Metronidazole to relieve inflammation;
– In case of severe damage, antibacterial drugs are prescribed (azithromycin, erythromycin, ciprofloxacin, amixin);
– With a lack of sex hormones, hormone therapy is performed;
– In difficult cases, systemic retinoids (roaccutane, isotretinoin) are prescribed;
– UV irradiation, galvanization;
— Ozone therapy and cryotherapy.
In addition, the doctor helps to get rid of small acne on the forehead with peeling, mechanical and vacuum cleaning, masotherapy, anti-inflammatory drugs, microdermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
Internal pimple on the forehead, like a bump, how to get rid of
If a pimple has popped up on the forehead that looks like a bump, then before you get rid of it, you need to find the cause of the inflammation and eliminate it. If you are embarrassed to go to the doctor, then cover it with a bang so that others cannot see it. The most effective way to remove a swollen pimple is ozone therapy, which prevents the appearance of scars and spots, accompanied by subcutaneous acne.
The main property of ozone is protection against microbes. One procedure is enough and the pimple will mature in a few hours and you won’t have to wait a whole week.
It is not worth opening a pimple on your own, as atrophic scars may appear. You can get rid of them only with the help of peeling and other expensive procedures. Moreover, self-extrusion can injure inflammation and, as a result, nearby tissue can be injured, and the focus of inflammation can increase.
Effective remedy for blackheads
Masks help to get rid of a lot of black dots. They need to be applied to pre-steamed skin. After the end of the procedure, it can be moistened if necessary.
The most effective are the following recipes:
1. One-component. White clay, kefir, oatmeal and aloe juice perfectly cope with black dots. These ingredients can be used separately. Keep the mask on your face for 15 minutes and then wash off.
2. Protein. The mask cleans pores well, narrows them and removes blackheads. It should be done once a week. For cooking, you need egg white. It must be whipped to a foam state and applied to the face in several layers, as the previous ones dry. In total, no more than 4 layers should be applied. Keep for no more than 15 minutes, then tear off with water. You can add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the mask and then, in addition to cleansing, you will also get a tightening effect.
3. Mask with soda ….