Spikelet how to weave photo and video tutorials for beginners
I braided my first braid at the age of nine. Before that, my mother and grandmother fiddled with my hair. Why, even grandfather could weave two simple braids. And I personally managed to only tie the tail. It was just that the hair was long, very thick and heavy – and it was problematic for the child to cope with it on his own.
I trained to braid then, probably, for more than a week. And she got angry, and it didn’t work out, and she tore out the strands. But when it turned out to be a thick, even, neatly braided braid, there was no limit to joy. And from that day it started: what kind of hairstyles did I do! And a waterfall, and French braids, and openwork weaving all over the head, and a Greek braid, and a wreath, and a heart, and intricate patterns of 5-6 strands.
But it was the spikelet that was most convenient and fastest. This hairstyle has many advantages:
There are over a hundred different variations weaving – so you can walk with a new styling at least every day,
– learn to spike weaving on itself is as easy as shelling pears – just watch the video instruction or braiding pattern,
– a spikelet braid is perfect for any type of hair: thin and straight hair is generally perfectly braided, but with lush hair you will have to tinker, but the result is worth it.
How to weave a spikelet step by step instructions with a photo
The second name of the spikelet is “French braid”. Because it was in France that they first began to use such a weaving technique. Over the years, the spikelet either came into fashion, or undeservedly faded into the background, giving way to the square, then curly styling. But this year, the spikelet is back in trend.
This hairstyle is perfect for little girls, beautiful girls, business women, and even pensioners. With a straight, classic, angular, openwork spikelet, the head will always look elegant and spectacular. This hairstyle will perfectly fit into the everyday image, and is ideal for any festive outfit. And most importantly – for the whole day such a hairstyle does not unravel, the hair behaves obediently. And then unweaving braids – lovely waves are obtained on the head.
Before unwinding, a spikelet must be made. “Recipe” for a simple spikelet:
1) comb for a long time and with high quality so that the hair lies down to the hair.
2) divide all hair into two equal parts.
3) determine the starting point of the spikelet and take a small strand of hair there, then another strand from the left half, and a third from the right half of the hair.
4) and start weaving like a regular braid: alternately laying the right strand on the middle one, and then the left strand on the middle one.
5) repeat the overlay of strands in the main braid 2-3 times, then add free strands to the main weave alternately from the right and left halves – that is, we add a free strand to our main right strand and put them on the middle one, then we do the same with the left strands.
6) it is important to remember that the strands must be of equal volume, otherwise careless weaving may result.
7) continue to weave until all the strands are woven into the braid, then weave to the end of the hair either using the classic braid technique or using the fishtail weaving method. And the hairstyle is ready.
Step by step instructions for beginners
Spike braid is the basis for all kinds of hairstyles. On the basis of the spikelet, you can make a zigzag, and a wreath around the head, and a double spikelet, and a Russian braid. Yes, even a real macrame of patterned braids and braids. But for those new to coloscopate It’s best to start with the simplest. For some, it will be easiest to make a straight spikelet. For others, it may seem more convenient if you do weaving on the right or left side.
In fact, the instruction for beginners is no different from the recommendations given above. The procedure is similar. Only small additions are possible:
– each strand, before weaving, it is best to comb it several times so that the hair lies neatly and there are no “combs”.
– before you start braiding your hair, it would be good to practice on thin ropes to work out the movements of your fingers. Because if you immediately practice on the hair, then the strands will get confused and this can bring a lot of discomfort to the model, and the one who weaves will make you pretty worried.
– it would be nice to look at several different lessons, study article diagrams, and only then, in practice, choose the most suitable method for yourself coloscopate.
– you can also actively use elastic bands at the initial stage – it will be easy to separate strands and manipulate hair with them.
– it would be nice to put mirrors in order to be able to evaluate the weaving in the process, and, if necessary, make adjustments immediately, so as not to redo everything completely later.
How to weave a spikelet for yourself
To make a spikelet for yourself, a decent portion of patience and time is required, but when you get used to it, and all movements are brought to automatism, it will take very little time to make a spikelet.
At first, crocodile hairpins are very useful – they will help not to get confused with the strands. This fixation is useful if the hair is long. If the hair is thin, then before braiding, they should be washed with a special shampoo that gives volume. In order for the spikelet to look beautiful, mousse or foam is also used to add volume.
The strands can be twisted tightly or loosely. For the first option, you will need hairpins, elastic bands, hairpins, varnish for strong or medium fixation. In the second case, you can do without fixing, and then the styling will look slightly careless, but at the same time give a certain charm. Personally, I was best at weaving from the temple – an oblique spikelet along the entire length of the hair.
For independent braiding, it is best to first master one type – a simple ordinary spikelet, and only then master more complex varieties. In general, it is not recommended to wear the same hairstyle every day – otherwise the hair will break. You can do this: today, for example, weave a beautiful straight braid, tomorrow – build an original spikelet of 4 strands on your head (the type of weaving is similar, only the strands are intertwined under the two main ones). The day after tomorrow, make a popular weaving from two spikelets. Next time, the correct weave of three braids, or cruciform, or add ribbons. The field for experiments with images is huge.
Spikelet how to weave video
Creating a new hairstyle every day is pleasant, appropriate and stylish. You just have to be very careful with your own style. If you engage in image regularly, you can reach certain heights and even move on to the next stage: filming your own…