Lilac manicure rightfully occupies the top lines of the ranking of the most popular designs of this season. The lilac palette is very rich in various shades. With its help, it is easy to express your mood and worldview, to choose the perfect shade for a business suit, a simple, casual wardrobe, a ball gown or a luxurious wedding dress. Bright, rich berry colors invariably attract attention, serve as an excellent accent. Restrained tones look no less magnificent, giving the woman’s appearance elegance, exquisite “zest” and unique charm.
Lavender, weightless powdery-pink and rich violet tones are dearly loved by beautiful ladies of all ages. They are strongly associated with flowering gardens and meadows, the romance of French Provence, and warm summer days.
Such a design not only perfectly complements the created image, it warms the heart, gives a light, bright mood. Nail design masters offer a wide variety of variations, ranging from a modest monochrome palette to dazzlingly extravagant, defiant decor. Fashionistas can only choose the solutions that are suitable for them.
The whole variety of the lilac palette, as well as the most winning combinations for manicure in 2022
Lilac is a complex color. It is formed by mixing three simple colors: white, blue and red. The perception of the shade depends on what percentage of the content of each of them.
They fall into three main categories:
- the predominance of blue forms cold tones;
- red adds warmth, fire;
- white is responsible for the intensity, brightness of a particular tone.
This palette goes well with most known shades. However, there are the most preferred compositions that you should be aware of when choosing decor, varnishes for a complex design:
- for the classics – purple, silver sparkles and foil, gray, blue, brown;
- pale lilac – golden glitter and foil, pink, lemon yellow, snow white, heavenly, mint, peach;
- blue-lilac – rich malachite, dusty wormwood, light pinkish, apricot;
- amethyst – flesh, beige and natural pinkish tones, menthol, forget-me-not, gray;
- violet – light green, neutral beige, milky cream, gray, black;
- lavender – coral, orange, blue, pink;
- purple-lilac – peach, creamy milk, pearl, light warm pastel.
The most winning and versatile combinations for the entire palette are snow white, silver glitter or mirror, milky white (pearl).
Lilac manicure techniques and accessories recommended by nail designers in 2022
Despite the versatility of lilac, there are several rules that experienced craftsmen adhere to. Fashionistas who decide to create a masterpiece on their nails with their own hands should know about them:
- dark additional tones as contrasts are used in combination with evening dresses, for solemn holidays;
- weightless-gentle, airy mood helps to create pastel colors. They muffle the glow of rich, bright lilacs or harmoniously complement discreet shades;
- cool mint in one composition with purple is an excellent solution for carefree spring days;
- cold, snowy blue and blue tones add lilac cold, winter mood;
- delicate, juicy greens, blotches of sunny yellow, hot pink and red turn the lilac palette into the perfect manicure for the summer season;
- in autumn, lilac can be supplemented with orange-purple, warm beige, brown colors, raindrops and clouds.
The main task of a nail designer is to choose a technique and varnishes that are suitable for the color type, mood and character of a woman. In addition, the reason for which the nail design is created is taken into account: whether accessories, images are needed, and which ones. After all, with a careless stroke of a brush, you can create a charming romantic or cheerful, extravagant image.
Lilac manicure with sparkles
Elements sparkling in the light perfectly dilute the monochrome range, make it more elegant, solemn. With lilac, violet, you can safely combine silver, golden and multi-colored sparkles, kamifubuki, powder and foil elements. All of them will look advantageous.
Jewelry is applied by rubbing, or simply sprinkled on the surface until it is dry. If you plan to decorate geometric shapes, images, then the finest fraction is taken so that there are no ugly bumps or roughness left. Yes, and the boundaries with such a dressing will be clearer, even.
If you want to create both a modest and ceremonial image, nail masters advise limiting yourself to a small amount of glitter applied to the “smile”.
Matte manicure on lilac nails
The velvety, delicate surface of the matting top perfectly emphasizes the charm of violet, amethyst colors. Experts advise to complement it with tone-on-tone matte lipstick.
Usually, all nails are covered in this way, using decorations and various techniques. Or use a matting layer on 1-3 nails of each hand.
There are several ways to diversify the design:
- “knitted” texture on 1-2 nails;
- highlighting with glossy French varnish;
- the use of gloss and rubbing on several plates;
- drawing vignettes, patterns, flowers in one tone using ordinary gel polish, sand, powder;
- all decorative accessories offered by the nail industry in small quantities.
Rubbing on a lilac manicure is a daring hit of 2022
Mirror or pearl, mother-of-pearl gloss is a sure way to draw the attention of others to your well-groomed hands, give your look a unique character, find your own, daring style. Light rubs of violet, lavender, sky-iris shades are very elegant, used for everyday life and for going out, meeting with friends. The vibrant colors are also great.
For greater showiness, the rub is combined with sparkles, rhinestones. Alternate with a matting top. The gradient technique or a smooth transition from a mirror surface to a matte one on one plate looks very interesting.
Lilac manicure with a gradient
To create smooth transitions between different colors or tones, use a sponge or sponge. If desired, you can leave clear longitudinal or transverse borders. The technique is supplemented with kamifubuki, crystals, original geometry.
Solid lilac manicure – timeless classic 2022
A classic option for work and home, long trips. The lilac and violet palette enlivens the monochrome performance, makes the female image more mysterious, elusive and attractive. It is often combined with matching accessories – scarves, belts, handbags.
Lilac manicure with rhinestones