Lip augmentation: what happens after the procedure?
All girls dream of beautiful and sensual lips, but not everyone is given them by nature. Thanks to advances in the field of science and cosmetology, it is possible to make a dream come true for everyone.
There is a wide range of lip augmentation services on the market. To choose the right option and not worry about the result, you need to analyze the existing options and follow the list of recommendations.
Lip augmentation methods
When it comes to changes in the face, you need to be as careful as possible when choosing a method. Each method has a number of advantages and disadvantages, its own price and recovery time.
There are three method lip augmentation:
With the help of surgical intervention, most often they do not increase, but correct the shape of the lips. There are a number of defects that can only be corrected with surgery, such as asymmetry, a hanging lip, or various complications after injuries. This method is the most dangerous of the existing ones and requires a long period of rehabilitation. However, those who want to increase their lips often go under the knife.
There are three main types of lip augmentation. surgically:
- Bulhorn. During the operation, the distance from the upper lip to the base of the nose decreases;
- YV technique. In this case, the surgeon removes several areas of V-shaped skin under the upper lip and stitches them in a Y shape. Due to this, the lip is pushed forward a little, and visually looks more plump;
- Parisian technique. Based on the YV technique. The surgeon makes vertical and horizontal incisions on the lip cavity, after which the mouth becomes more expressive.
injection method lip augmentation is the most common, due to its safety and short rehabilitation period. During the procedure, a gel is injected into the skin, which can be of a different chemical composition.
Exists two types of gels:
- Biopolymer. Fillers from these substances are not excreted from the body and are considered permanent. Unfortunately, a few years after the increase, the gel begins to spread over the lips and distort their shape. It is possible to remove the substance from the tissues only surgically;
- Biodegradable. These are temporary gels, which include hyaluronic acid. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the inside, after which the lips not only increase in size, but wrinkles also disappear. The period for which the gel lingers in the body is individual for each. On average, the result lasts a year and a half.
Another injection method for lip augmentation is lipofilling. For this, the body’s own resources are used. The client’s adipose tissue is used as a filler. Usually it is taken from the thighs or abdomen. This procedure is considered safe, since the material cannot cause allergies. The procedure is performed under general or, more often, local anesthesia.
electroporation This is a non-injection method of lip augmentation, which is carried out using a special apparatus. Before the procedure, the skin is cleansed by peeling, then, under the influence of the apparatus, hyaluronic acid and vitamins are injected into the layers of the epidermis. This method is physiotherapeutic.
This procedure is a physiotherapy. First, the client is given a peeling, and then, under the influence of a special apparatus, hyaluronic acid and vitamins are injected. The manipulations are painless, there is no need to make injections, incisions, undergo anesthesia, the result is noticeable immediately.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is the most popular method of augmentation. This method allows not only to make the lips more plump, but also to correct their shape. Injections will help solve the problem with the asymmetry of the mouth, change the fuzzy contour, fill in wrinkles and folds, etc.
Hyaluronic acid has a number of benefits:
- The safety of the procedure;
Hyaluronic acid is part of our body. It is found in all body tissues and compounds. For the first time, American scientists Karl Meyer and John Polymer spoke about it. They learned how to get hyaluronic acid from rooster combs and fish eyes. After a couple of decades, the polysaccharide began to be obtained artificially, which made it possible to use it in medicine and cosmetology.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are easy to use due to their high plasticity. With proper lip care before and after the procedure, the result will please with its long-term beauty.
The effect of hyaluronic acid is temporary. On average, the procedure is repeated once a year or more often.
Under the influence of high temperatures, hyaluron gradually dissolves. It is impossible to say with accuracy how long the lips will remain plump, since the reaction of each organism is individual. On average, the procedure is repeated once a year or more often.
The duration of the filler also depends on the viscosity of the drug. The lower the percentage of viscosity, the faster the hyaluronic acid will dissolve. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a quality product.
Indications and contraindications
The main indication for the procedure is the desire to make lips more perfect. Hyaluronic acid injections are great cope with the following problems:
- Really small lip volume;
- Congenital or acquired blurring of the contour;
- Irregular shape of the mouth;
- The presence of deep wrinkles;
- Pronounced nasolabial folds;
- Dropping lips.
Augmentation with hyaluronic acid is considered a standard procedure in cosmetology. Nevertheless, any, even the most harmless, contour plastic has a number of contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Reduced immunity caused by past diseases;
- Damage to the skin of the lips: wounds, scratches, etc.;
- Infectious diseases: boils, herpes;
- Exacerbations of chronic diseases;
- Taking drugs that thin the blood;
- If less than a month has passed since a rough chemical or mechanical peeling of the lips.
If you observe one of the above contraindications, then the procedure should be postponed. A good foundation before surgery will ensure a favorable and lasting result after.
Preparation for lip augmentation
In order to ensure a good result after an increase, first of all, you need to take care of choosing a good specialist. It is best to choose someone who has a lot of experience and good references. It is necessary to check the specialist for a diploma that confirms his qualifications. There is no need to give preference to those whose price for the service provided is much lower than the average. This can only mean that they are using poor quality or stale fillers.
Once a worthy specialist has been chosen, hurry to complete all of his…