Rules and features of makeup for February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Makeup with hearts? Restrained nude? Unusual arrows? Before deciding on the image, it is worth considering important nuances.
So, what should be the makeup for Valentine’s Day?
- Natural. Do not overload your face with make-up on this day.
- shining. Highlighter Help!
- With a twist. Why not surprise him with something original?
- Stylish. All trends at your service!
- With an accent. But only one! On the eyes or lips – decide for yourself.
And one more important point – be sure to prepare the skin before applying make-up. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing – three fairies that will help you transform without any magic!
Makeup for Valentine’s Day: step by step instructions
Maybelline NY official make-up artist Yura Stolyarov and Natasha Bersik @daysofbers have already prepared a beauty tutorial for you, which will help you make up for Valentine’s Day step by step.
First, prepare the necessary cosmetics:
- Fit Me foundation, shade 118.
- Fit Me concealer, shade 08.
- Powder City Bronzer, shade 1000.
- Blush Fit Me, shade 15.
- Eyeshadow Color Tattoo, shade On And On Bronze,
- The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette.
- Tattoo Liner Eyeliner, shade 942.
- Serum for eyelashes and eyebrows Lash Sensational.
- Snapscara Mascara Black.
- Eyebrow pencil Brow Ultra Slim, shade Dark Brown.
- Eyebrow mascara Brow Drama, shade Medium Brown.
- Powder Fit Me, shade 105.
- Superstay Ink Crayon lipstick, shade 15.