The most flawless makeup will look pale and unfinished if you do not pay attention to the eyebrows. Eyebrow correction and makeup is a very fashionable and popular service in beauty salons.
Perfect eyebrows and face shape in 2022
Before talking about the correction, let’s figure out which eyebrows are considered ideal.
Those that suit the type of face, eye color and hair. Eyebrows begin at the bridge of the nose – the head, bend in the pupil area – the middle part and end at the outer corner of the eye – the tail. We will use these terms.
Well, now let’s see how the shape of the eyebrows correlates with the type of face.
- Oval face – the most successful shape, any type of eyebrows will do. Just don’t make them very wide, it will make the face look stern.
- Round face – here you need eyebrows with a break in the middle part, wide in the head area and narrow at the end.
- Square face – but here the break is not needed. High rounded eyebrows will do.
- If you have sharp cheekbones and chin This face shape is called heart-shaped. Sharp corners are also not appropriate here, eyebrows should be with a smooth bend.
- Elongated oval face – straight eyebrows will help to balance the proportions – the head and tail are on the same level.
- diamond face – curved eyebrows with a sharp peak.
The location of the eyes also affects the shape of the eyebrows. The eyes may be close or wide set. With close-set eyes, in order to balance the proportions, it is better to bend the eyebrow away from the head. With wide-set eyes, a smooth arch of the eyebrows will help to focus attention in the center of the face.
A fairly common problem is a hanging eyelid. To soften it, the eyebrows should have an arched or slightly broken shape.
It seems to you that something needs to be corrected in the image, the eyebrows are not what you want? In any case, you should not radically change them, now naturalness is in trend and it is best to be satisfied with what nature has given. It can only be a small correction.
Perfect eyebrow shape with correction
What is eyebrow correction? This procedure includes the removal of excess hairs and drawing the missing ones. Also, eyebrow tinting.
Let’s start with shaping. Removal of excess hairs can be done: tweezers, thread, trimmer, wax.
- Eyebrow correction with tweezers – the most affordable and convenient way, you can do it yourself. It does not require any costs and allows you to achieve a good result. The disadvantage of this method is that it is quite long and tedious. Sensitive skin may experience redness.
- Thread correction – This is a salon procedure. It is difficult to do it on your own. The point is that the ends of the cotton thread are tied together, twisted between the thumb and forefinger of both hands, grab the hair with a knot and remove it.
This method allows you to achieve a perfectly clear line, does not damage the skin of the eyebrows and requires less time. But, as already mentioned, it is better to entrust such a correction to a specialist, which means that the procedure will cost more.
- Wax correction It’s also best to leave it to a professional. For this, either wax strips or hard wax are used. A strip or wax is applied to the eyebrow, and then with a sharp movement against hair growth, it is removed along with adhering hairs.
This is the most stable result, the intervals between wax corrections can reach from 4 to 6 weeks. However, this procedure is dangerous with burns, it is not easy to achieve the ideal shape of the eyebrows in this way: along with unnecessary hairs, the necessary ones can also be removed.
- Eyebrow trimmer. All of the above methods are associated with pain. For those for whom this is very undesirable, we can advise the correction with a trimmer.
It is painless, because the hairs are not removed from the root, but only cut.
How to choose the color of the eyebrows depending on the color of the hair in 2022
Eyebrow color is just as important as shape. Therefore, we will continue to talk about makeup and coloring. When determining the color of the eyebrows, it is necessary to proceed from the color of the hair. And here it is important to understand: the eyebrows should not completely match the hair color, but they should not contrast with them either. Ideal – eyebrows are 1-2 tones different from hair color.
- For blondes the shade of the eyebrows should be darker than the roots of the hair. Hair can have a warm or cold shade, this must also be taken into account.
- For brunettes on the contrary, the eyebrows should be slightly lighter than the hair, then the face will not look too heavy. Also avoid brown shades – honey or taupe is better.
- fair-haired girls it is better to prefer powdery shades. Eyebrows should not be too bright.
- redheads – your beauty is best emphasized by warm shades of eyebrows – terracotta, golden brown, choose shades from the reddish range.
It’s time to talk about what cosmetology offers for eyebrow makeup.
Beauty products 2022 for perfect eyebrows
Eyebrow cosmetics perform the following functions:
- Gives color to eyebrows.
- Emphasize eyebrows.
- Take care of your eyebrows.
Based on this, they are divided into two groups: decorative and caring.
Caring products are all kinds of serums and shampoos specifically for eyebrows, which can be devoted to a separate article. However, decorative cosmetics also contain caring components.
Since our article is devoted to eyebrow correction, we will talk about decorative cosmetics in more detail.
How to create perfect eyebrows with decorative tools: step by step instructions
And let’s start with a pencil. This is the easiest and most affordable way to give the eyebrows the desired shade. To make the result more natural, do not draw solid lines, make strokes in the direction of hair growth.
On average, one human eyebrow contains up to 250 hairs. Very thick ones can consist of 1000 or more hairs. If there are health problems, the eyebrows begin to fall out.
For everything to be correct, we act according to the following algorithm:
- Eyebrows should be combed up and their lower border marked with a pencil.
- Comb your eyebrows down and outline the upper border.
- Draw the missing hairs inside the eyebrow.
- Blend well.
- Use a highlighter or concealer to tint the lower border of the eyebrow and blend.
- Fix the result with gel.
Eyebrow shadows – not the same as eye shadow. They differ in color and composition. They should only be applied with an angled brush. To obtain a more saturated color, the brush can be moistened with water.
We act like this:
- We outline the shape of the eyebrows with a pencil, as in the previous version.
- We collect shadows on the brush.
- We pass the brush over the entire eyebrow. Adjust the hue by pressing the brush. At the head, it should be lighter.
- We comb the eyebrows.
Eyebrow mascara – this is also not the same as mascara. A good eyebrow mascara has a brush commensurate with the width of the eyebrow, moderately thick,…