Beauty is a figurative concept that has no strict boundaries. We admire architectural masterpieces or paintings by famous artists. You can get aesthetic pleasure at the sight of an attractively dressed “impeccable” woman or girl with an undoubted sense of taste. The individual image includes many details:
- stylish, thoughtful wardrobe;
- carefully selected accessories;
- a neat hairstyle and a trained figure;
- makeup and, of course, fashionable nail design on well-groomed hands.
The hands are open to the views of others, with the exception of rare cases when the lady puts on gloves. At the sight of neat nails, decorated in an unusual design, a positive impression is created, the status of a woman rises in the eyes of surrounding colleagues, bosses, and just acquaintances. In addition, beautiful hands increase self-esteem, become an important part of a carefully cultivated image.
To always look perfect, you should have an idea about fashion trends in the field of manicure, be able to choose your own style for all occasions in life. And we present to the attention of the charming representatives of the weaker sex a selection of the best techniques of this season.
What to look for when designing nails in 2022
In matters of nail design, many ladies are a little conservative. Once having chosen an image that suits in all respects, they try to maintain it. Repeat the technique you like over and over again, with slight variations. However, do not get hung up!
Nail design, like everything in this world, does not stand in one place, it changes, improves. Masters offer completely new, creative ideas that can create a unique image. Such nails emphasize individual character traits, hobbies.
Specialists recommend using the new technique for significant events:
- solemn events, holidays, carnivals;
- romantic dates, weddings;
- a long-awaited trip abroad, to a resort;
- responsible meeting with the employer, interviews.
The original style helps to gather strength, cheers up, gives self-confidence and irresistibility.
The nail industry is growing rapidly. New materials and tools appear. Today, masters even in small towns and towns offer amazing, incredible nail design options.
The client only has to choose the technique and pattern, ideally suited to her mood, lifestyle, character. The reason why the lady decided to update her image is also taken into account: for the holidays, more elegant, luxurious options are chosen. And for a casual look, a beautiful, comfortable manicure is enough.
Manicure is a cosmetic procedure for the treatment of nails on the fingers and the hands themselves, or even the entire hand. Manicure is performed both in beauty salons or beauty parlors by qualified specialists, and at home.
The most fashionable techniques for nail design in the current season 2022
So that our readers can navigate the fashion trends, we have selected colorful photos, made descriptions of the most popular nail design techniques in 2022.
French – French nail design
The leading position is occupied by a design developed in the USA in 1976. Its creator was Jeff Pink, the founder of Orly. He argued that beauty is in the naturalness, naturalness of shades and design of nails. And he turned out to be right: French manicure broke all records in terms of popularity. It is willingly worn by actresses, ladies of high society, spouses of political leaders and owners of large companies.
The basic concept was simple: a natural, pinkish or peach colored nail plate, and a distinct white edging along the free edge. This design imitates the nails of a healthy person, and goes well with any style of clothing, jewelry.
Today, nail designers have made adjustments to the original idea, developed and deepened it.
Various versions of the jacket are presented to the public:
- patterned, curly edging along the edge of the nails;
- with multi-colored, sparkling tips;
- with artistic drawings, metallic;
- complemented by rhinestones, decorative elements;
- French manicure with smooth, charming transitions of shades of the same or different colors from the tips of the nail to its base – the technique is called ombre. The transition can be from light to darker, more saturated, and vice versa;
- Hollywood, with a zigzag, broken “smile” line and additional elements – complex patterns, decorations, sparkles.
This design is suitable for both everyday life and special occasions.
Matte finish for nail design
A manicure with a matte design is always in the spotlight. A woman with such nails looks respectable, knows how to present herself in the most favorable light. The exquisite coating is fraught with magic, a riddle that you want to unravel by all means.
To achieve a matte effect, special varnishes or top coats are used.
As an additional decor use:
- rhinestones, droplets, sparkles;
- monochrome and color drawings, black silhouettes;
- stamping, 3D modeling of various forms.
Accent elements are applied to one of the nails of the right and left hands, or to all nail plates – depending on the wishes and the chosen design. This technique is universal, suitable for long, medium, short nails. Looks harmoniously on square and oval, sharp nail plates.
Stamping nail design
Nail stamping is the application of color or monochrome drawings to the main coating using complex stamps.
For this, special paint is used, and the images can be very different, at the discretion of the master and the client.
- Openwork, weightless lace, colorful, white or black.
- Multi-colored patterns, drawings, geometric shapes and ornaments.
- Stamping in Japanese or Chinese style, with hieroglyphs, dragons, sakura branches, snakes.
- Many contrasting dots of different sizes, from large to barely visible.
- Thematic images with a certain meaning.
Stamping is applied to different types of base coat – matte, glossy, metallic, transparent.
Nail design “Cat’s eye” – an unusual hit of 2022
This type of manicure delights with its depth and unusualness. Like the real eyes of the representatives of the cat family, the nails fascinate with the play of shades, attract attention. With their sparkle and complex colors, they resemble precious jewelry, mother-of-pearl sparkling in the sun.
Masters often complement the design with monochrome drawings, patterns, bright or peeping from the depths, fraught with a mystery. And also, they use different color shades, decorations, droplets.
In ancient times, manicure was the prerogative…