Monochromatic manicure is one of the most versatile solutions for all occasions. The carefully chosen color of the lacquer is perfect for casual wear or office suit, highlighting the beauty of the ball gown. Bright colors create a positive, sunny mood, diluting gray everyday life or maintaining a carefree-happy mood during a vacation or honeymoon. Monochrome design, if chosen correctly, looks much more attractive and appropriate than the eye-catching multi-color colors. One of its main advantages is versatility. It looks equally good on short, medium and very long nails of various shapes.
For a single-color design, different types of gel polishes, glossy and matte textures, rubs, sparkles applied to the fingers of one hand are suitable. The monochrome palette is complemented by decor and pictures that meet the inner world, the needs and style of the fashionista. There are several rules that should be observed when making fingers in one color:
- the lacquer color with special care is chosen to match the color type of a beautiful lady, the traditional style and style of clothing. Since modern coatings retain a presentable appearance for two to three weeks, it would be a shame to change a successful manicure simply because it did not fit the bow;
- if the nail design is chosen for a family holiday, an informal party, an abundance of brilliant decor, acid-neon colors and original, comic plots of painting or stickers are acceptable. For an official gala event, an elegant, graceful manicure with a moderate, stylish decor is required;
- if a girl prefers light, natural tones in makeup, then the nails are made in natural, nude and beige shades. Pastel, milky and warm light brown colors are also acceptable;
- “heavy”, temperamental coloring on the face corresponds to deep dark, almost black shades, rich bright colors;
- for fair-skinned beauties, nail masters recommend light warm, peach and pink, as well as neutral nude paints;
- women with swarthy, tanned skin should choose rich, neon and noble dark colors of varnishes.
The monochrome design of the nail plates is well-deservedly popular. Many fashionistas prefer to wear their favorite palette on their nails without mixing it with other paints. The immortal, classic version of manicure perfectly emphasizes individuality, creates an elegant, carefree or strict look at the request of a woman.
Fresh solutions 2022 for plain manicure
The nail industry is actively developing. Every year, new types of decor and gel polishes are released, and recognized design masters offer unique, original combinations and ideas. Fashionistas all over the world can only closely monitor fashion trends, adopting suitable techniques.
Quick gel polish design
There is not always time and opportunity to thoughtfully and carefully create an original nail design. But a stylish, fashionable woman should always look neat, regardless of the circumstances. In this case, a universal, fast monochrome design comes to the rescue. One gel polish or several different shades is enough to look flawless again. Use a variety of colors:
- snow-white, milky, cream;
- the whole palette of light pastel colors;
- black, gray, pearl-pearl;
- rich dark, noble burgundy, cornflower blue, purple, brown, malachite;
- sunny bright red, yellow, orange, crimson, pink.
If you wish, you can diversify the monochromatic color scheme with interesting accents:
- transparent drops;
- unobtrusive lines and light drawings;
- single rhinestones, kamifubuki hearts or painted;
- “foam” applied with soap suds.
You can take varnish with miniature sparkles or lay out a vertical path of sequins or small crystals.
Glitter allows you to quickly, effortlessly transform a classic monochrome design. Powder or glitter is applied either on accent plates, or with light longitudinal strokes with a stretch. Nail masters also often use glitter to highlight the “smile” line or hole, decorate drawings.
Beautiful, smoothly curving patterns have a charming, bewitching effect. Lots of options:
- matte or glossy background;
- framing the plate in a circle or only on one side;
- vignettes made of acrylic sand, glitter or small crystals;
- finished stamps.
The matt finish adds a unique charm and depth to both light and dark colors. This is one of the most winning options for monochrome. It looks interesting gradient or “cat’s eye” in a matte finish, glossy patterns or tone-on-tone jacket with a base.
Rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, crystal do not need advertising. This is the best way to create a solemn design option, to draw the attention of others to well-groomed handles.
Different types of rubs
Powders are used for nail design:
- pearl, iridescent;
- metal, holographic;
- marshmallow, magnetic.
The composition is rubbed into the applied top layer, after which the ends of the plates are stained with the base.
Volumetric images are applied with gel or acrylic of different colors. Usually 1-2 fingers are chosen as an accent. At the same time, they try not to make everyday manicure heavier with massive elements, large stones.
Fashionable monochrome manicure solutions for short nails
Owners of a small length of the master recommend:
- restrained, light or pale-bright shades;
- a minimum of decor, the absence of massive elements;
- longitudinal orientation of patterns, stripes;
- french technique, holes, negative space.
Solid manicure 2022 for a long length
Elongated nails make the handles more elegant, more feminine. Today, the trend is almond-shaped, softened square and oval shapes. At the same time, the manicure technique, the choice of tone and decor are completely given to the discretion of the master and lady.
Which shade of nail polish to choose for each season of 2022
Spring, summer, autumn and winter invariably follow each other. Each season gives new emotions and impressions, pleases with holidays and entertainments inherent only to it. To emphasize the image chosen for the season, to create the right mood, many ladies prefer to do a seasonal manicure.
In the spring I want something light, romantic and pleasant. The soul asks for positive emotions and looks for inspiration in a pastel-delicate, airy nail design. Use light colors of pink, light green, lilac and lemon. Neutral milky and beige colors are also in trend….