Eyes framed by luxurious eyelashes are able to give a bewitching bewitching look that cannot be forgotten. To achieve this effect, they resort to building up, to other procedures. Eyelash extensions, of course, are great, but don’t relatives deserve close attention? Now the trend is maximum naturalness, so it might be better to make natural eyelashes irresistible?
The benefits of vegetable oils for eyelashes
Natural remedies – oils will help us in this. With their help, you can restore the structure of the skin, stimulate the growth of young hairs.
What else is good about using oil?
- It is suitable for any type of cilia: short, long, dry, thin, normal.
- Restores eyelashes after 2 months of regular use – macro and microelements in their composition strengthen and regenerate hairs.
- Amino acids, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids penetrate the hair roots, moisturize and nourish the follicles, stimulate their growth.
- All this makes the look expressive.
Of course, oil will not make sparse eyelashes visually thicker, but it can make them strong and healthy, and this is the basis of beauty.
Castor oil in 2022: composition, medicinal properties and recipe for eyelashes
So, what oils can help us? Castor oil is considered the most beneficial for eyelashes. That is why it is the most popular. Ricinoleic, oleic, stearic, palmetic and other acids, as well as vitamins in its composition, have a bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect.
As a result, after applying castor oil:
- Follicles are strengthened, saturated with useful substances.
- Hair loss is prevented.
- Their structure is restored.
- Oil does not allow harmful components to penetrate into the hair.
- The skin around the eyes is smoothed and moisturized.
Castor oil can be used as a base oil, that is, in its pure form, or you can enhance the effect by preparing masks based on it:
- In equal proportions, mix castor oil with fish oil.
- Add liquid vitamins A and E in a ratio of 3:1.
- Add some rum to make your lashes grow faster.
- Carrot juice or black tea with castor oil will make the eyelashes more vibrant.
Castor oil can also be used to remove makeup.
Burdock oil for eyelash growth
The second most popular among our cilia is burdock oil.
The oil is extracted from the root of the burdock. In its composition are:
- Organic acids (palmitic, stearic, linoleic)
- Minerals (manganese, zinc, copper, vanadium)
- Vitamins A, E, C, B.
Due to this rich composition, burdock oil has the following effect on eyelashes:
- Nourishes and revitalizes hair follicles.
- Stimulates intensive growth of villi.
- Restores the structure of the hair, gives it elasticity.
- Your eyelashes, even dry, sparse and brittle, look much better.
Burdock oil is also good in its pure form, as a base oil, but in tandem with castor oil, its effect increases. It is also good to mix it:
- With olive oil, in equal quantities. This mask will rejuvenate the skin of the eyelids and strengthen the eyelashes.
- With almond oil, so that the cilia become more elastic and do not break.
- With vitamins A and E – the hairs will grow more beautiful and healthy.
Burdock oil is a great assistant to our beauty.
Almond oil, its benefits and eyelash mask recipe 2022
As a result of cold pressing of the almond kernel, almond oil is obtained. It contains fatty acids, antioxidants, macro- and microelements, proteins, vitamins E and A.
- Strengthening eyelashes.
- Improving the structure of hairs.
- Restoring eyelashes, restoring their healthy shine.
- Softening and moisturizing the skin around the eyes.
Masks with almond oil:
- In one teaspoon of almond oil, add 5 drops of any essential oil (cloves, rosemary, tea tree, and so on). Your eyelashes will become stronger and grow faster.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of burdock and sea buckthorn oil and add vitamins A and E. Accelerates recovery after eyelash extensions.
- Mix in equal proportions (one tablespoon each) of almond and olive oils, add fish oil and vitamin E. This mask strengthens the eyelashes and enhances their growth.
It is especially good to use almond oil after building up or vitamin deficiency.
The action of peach oil, eyelash mask recipes
Peach oil, which contains minerals potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamins A, C, E, B, has a very light texture, is quickly absorbed, does not clog skin pores, does not leave greasy marks.
This product has no contraindications. And the result of its impact on eyelashes:
- Nourishes and restores bulbs, prevents hair loss.
- Eyelashes become denser, acquire a healthy color and shine.
- Normalizes the nutrition of the hair roots.
- Improves blood circulation in tissues.
Peach oil masks:
- Add the same amount of aloe juice and 5-6 drops of peach oil to a teaspoon of warm water. Soak cotton pads in this emulsion and put them on your eyelids for 20 minutes.
- Mix peach oil with fish oil in a ratio of 1: 1, heat in a water bath and apply cotton pads soaked in this composition to the eyelids for 20 minutes.
- Mix half a teaspoon of peach oil with a small amount of coconut oil and a drop of vitamin E. Apply to eyelashes and leave for at least an hour.
- Mix sea buckthorn and peach oil in equal proportions and use for compresses on the eyes.
With regular use, peach oil can restore even burned hairs.
In the East, beauties dyed their eyelashes with antimony, which also served as an eyeliner. And in ancient Greece, both women and men used cosmetics for eyelashes, considering it a protection from evil spirits.
Olive oil for eyelash growth and volume
Olive oil is familiar to everyone, and many have it. The oil contains oleic, palmitic, linoleic, stearic and other acids, minerals and vitamins A, E and K.
The effect of olive oil on eyelashes:
- gives them a healthy shine;
- strengthens hair follicles;
- prevents falling out;
- stimulates growth;
- saturates with useful substances.
Recipes with olive oil:
- Mix olive oil in different proportions with castor and almond. Such a mask will restore vitality to the cilia and make them thicker.
- The combination of olive oil with burdock (half a teaspoon) will protect the cilia from the harmful effects of the external environment and make them more magnificent.
- Add liquid vitamins A and E or fish oil to olive oil. Such a mask will improve the internal structure of the cilia, give them a healthy shine.
A strong healing effect is provided by masks made from olive oil and medicinal herbs – parsley, chamomile, aloe, sage, St. John’s wort and so on.