Is PRX-T33 peeling worth it: the opinion of doctors and patients
PRX-T33® Dermal Stimulator– this is the latest development in cosmetology for stimulating and restoring the skin without a rehabilitation period. This procedure is a chemical biorevitalization procedure similar to the popular biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid and refers to procedures that promote rejuvenation and improve skin condition.
The essence of the new method
PRX-T33® is a dermal stimulator that allows you to correct scars, acne, wrinkles and age spots without injection and, accordingly, traumatism, the procedure is absolutely non-invasive and has no rehabilitation.
One of the main differences between the PRX-T33® procedure and classic peeling is its rejuvenating effect without damaging the epidermis and without peeling (provided that the protocol is followed).
PRX-T33® aims to stimulate the middle layers of the dermis, namely the papillary dermis without adversely affecting the epidermis.
The main advantage of the PRX-T33® dermal stimulator compared to other cosmetic procedures is the restoration and rejuvenation of the skin without injections, a significant improvement in skin quality. Also:
- Does not cause redness;
- Does not have photosensitivity;
- Can be done at any time of the year (all-weather);
- Without peeling;
- Does not leave scars;
- Does not form a healing crust;
- Eliminates subsequent hyperpigmentation.
PRX-T33® therapy is a unique patented hybrid molecule that combines 3 substances:
- Patented PRX-T33® Complex
- Kojic acid 5% – a component that suppresses the production of melanin, eliminates hyperpigmentation and has an analgesic effect.
The components comprehensively affect the epidermis, helping to achieve the desired result.
Pros and Cons of PRX-T33® Therapy
Undoubtedly, the PRX-T33® therapy procedure has a number of pros and cons that must be taken into account when choosing a procedure. Only knowing all its advantages, you can find out exactly whether this method suits you personally or not.
Among benefits appear:
- The ability to carry out the procedure all year round, even in the summer;
- Painlessness. A slight burning sensation may be present;
- The procedure time is 15 minutes;
- Absence of redness, crusts and peeling;
- Without a rehabilitation period (exit procedure);
- Instant result.
Among shortcomings of this procedure, cosmetologists highlight only one point: Cost – the price of the PRX-T33® therapy procedure is slightly higher than conventional peeling procedures.
Indications for use
The PRX-T33® therapy procedure helps to cope with a variety of aesthetic problems.
The manufacturer of the drug highlights the main indications for the use of PRX-T33®:
- Loss of skin elasticity;
- Scars, scars, traces of acne;
- Stretch marks;
- Deep and fine wrinkles;
- Seasonal and age pigmentation;
- Hyperkeratosis of the epidermis;
- Photoaging and dull complexion.
PRX-T33® therapy can be done not only on the skin of the face, but also on the décolleté, arms, abdomen and other parts of the body that need correction.
The PRX-T33® therapy procedure allows you to get rid of these problems in the shortest possible time. To achieve a better and longer-lasting effect, professional cosmetologists recommend at least four procedures.
The procedure is carried out in a course: 4-8 sessions once every 7-10 days.
PRX-T33® therapy is considered one of the highest quality methods for the correction and prevention of skin aging. Unfortunately, not all cosmetologists perform the PRX-T33® therapy correctly, so you need to know about all the nuances of the procedure and be trained by an official representative.
Preparation for the procedure
In order to avoid undesirable consequences and improper application of the drug, the PRX-T33® therapy procedure is recommended to be done exclusively in cosmetology centers, specialized beauty salons or private cosmetologists with medical education. At home, there is a risk of complications up to a skin burn.
Conducting PRX-T33® therapy:
PRX-T33® therapy is carried out exclusively by professional cosmetologists who follow all the rules for the correct implementation of the drug and the protocol.
The procedure is carried out in stages:
- Stage 1: cleansing. make-up removal
- Stage 2: deep cleansing. P solution
- Stage 3: application. The PRX-T33® preparation is applied topically to the skin only with nitrile gloves with a certain pressure force;
- Stage 4: the remains of the drug are washed off with water.
- Stage 5: completion. The face is moisturized with WiQo Dry Skin Cream and closed with ICP SPF50+.
Important! For hypersensitive skin, the procedure may be accompanied by a slight burning or tingling sensation. With severe discomfort, the drug is immediately removed from the surface of the skin.
Skin care after the procedure
Proper home therapy for the skin after the professional Prx-t33 therapy is very important, without which the maximum effect will not be achieved.
Experts make a number of recommendations:
Mandatory use of WiQo fluid and cream, on which 50% of the final result depends.
- Exclusion of aggressive skin care products: scrubs, alcohol lotions;
- Refusal to wash with sponges and sponges in favor of soft products without soap;
- Use of nourishing moisturizers from WiQo, which are mandatory corrective agents;
- Refrain from overheating and direct sunlight on the skin;
- Providing due attention to the water balance in the body.
Additional instructions can be given by a cosmetologist, depending on the type of skin and its condition after the course of procedures.
PRX-T33 should not be performed in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- The presence of allergic reactions to the components of the drug;
- Inflammation or damage to the skin in the treated area, including inflammatory acne;
- Exacerbation of herpetic infection;
- Dermatological diseases;
- Acute infectious diseases;
- The presence of keloid scars;
- Systemic autoimmune diseases;
- Neuropsychiatric disorders;
- Neoplasms, oncological diseases.
The PRX-T33® Therapy procedure definitely deserves attention due to its innovative, effective and amazing results.
During the preparation of the material, the consultation was carried out by:Olga Kirilova (beautician). Specialist with higher medical education and extensive experience. Helped hundreds of patients cope with various skin problems. Conducts without hardware procedures and hardware. Proficient in laser and phototherapy techniques.