How to wear Perfect Smile Veneers?
Dreams of a Hollywood smile, perfect straight and white teeth without the intervention of dentists and exhausting procedures have become a reality. Perfect Smile Veneers are an innovative development that allows you to realize these desires at home without the use of dental onlays.
What are Perfect Smile Veneers?
Perfect Smile Veneers are universal veneers designed for quick and easy use at home. Veneers are presented in two parts: an overlay on the gums and on the teeth, for the upper and lower jaws.
Each part of Perfect Smile Veneers is made of durable hypoallergenic materials.
The gum pad is made of silicone and mimics the natural structure of the soft tissues of the gums. It provides a secure fit, pleasant to the touch and comfortable to wear.
The overlay on the teeth is formed from a flexible plastic – a combination of nylon and medical grade polypropylene. This part has a special resistance to natural dyes and temperature, and, despite the thinness, is resistant to external influences. The plate fits snugly to the teeth without causing discomfort.
Who needs veneers?
Perfect Smile veneers help hide a lot of dental problems in the shortest possible time. Their use is especially relevant on the eve of important events and in cases where a visit to the dentist to correct teeth is not possible.
Perfect Smile Veneers allow you to mask the following dental imperfections:
- Absence of teeth;
- yellowness of the enamel;
- Darkened fillings;
- wrong shape;
- Small size.
Perfect Smile Veneers are suitable for use by both men and women, ensuring the creation of a perfect dentition.
The use of veneers is safe and does not affect the natural structure of the teeth and gums. Perfect Smile Veneers are also durable and reusable. With proper use and storage, they can last from a couple of years to ten.
How to put on Perfect Smile braces correctly?
Having purchased a novelty, first of all, you need to read the instructions on how to install Perfect Smile veneers. It is extremely important to follow clear instructions in order to avoid improper fit of the veneers on the teeth and gums, as well as discomfort.
How to use Perfect Smile Veneers:
- Preparation – place the plates in a glass of hot water for several minutes until the white coating becomes transparent;
- Shaping – we firmly press the veneers to natural teeth to obtain the necessary shape of the plate;
- Hardening – immerse the veneers in cold water for several minutes until the white coating reappears;
- Installation – we put on the plates, like ordinary plug-in elements.
The versatility of Perfect Smile Veneers lies in the fact that they can be molded to look like natural teeth.
Only with proper preparation, Perfect Smile veneers will last a long time, will not cause inconvenience and are worn perfectly: they do not fall out, do not interfere with talking and eating.
Many buyers complain about the poor quality of the goods, not knowing how to properly use veneers. Therefore, it is recommended to watch a video on how to put on Perfect Smile Veneers for teeth:
The importance of following the recommendations for the installation and operation of overlays is sometimes underestimated. The quality of the future smile depends on the correct preparation and placement of the plates. Placement of veneers according to the rules allows you to avoid possible difficulties and save time before an important event.
Instructions for use
In addition to the installation instructions, the manufacturer’s instructions for using the Perfect Smile Veneers must be observed. It is important to properly store the product and clean it from food debris in a timely manner.
Basic rules when using Perfect Smile Veneers:
- It is necessary to store the pads in a special container included in the product kit;
- Plates should be washed regularly for cleaning and disinfection;
- It is better to soften the veneers and shape them immediately before installation;
- It is not recommended to try to use overlays for other purposes;
- Do not break, bend or subject to other traumatic effects of the plate.
With proper use, Perfect Smile Veneers can last for years and won’t need to be replaced soon.
You can wear veneers throughout the day, but at night they are recommended to be removed and washed.
Rinse the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions:
- Perfect Smile Veneers can only be washed in warm water;
- It is not recommended to use soap substances intended for hair, body;
- Do not use tools with solid particles, such as scrubs, toothbrushes, especially with hard bristles;
- Avoid using chemicals;
- It is better to rinse the plates under running water;
- The product should dry naturally.
The best way to clean veneers is to use warm water and baking soda, you can use toothpaste or powder, but you should apply them with your finger. After the procedure, the plates should be slightly blotted with a towel and left to dry in a well-ventilated area.
Benefits of Perfect Smile Veneers
Perfect Smile veneers are distinguished from their counterparts and other analogues due to their affordable price, versatility and the absence of allergic substances in the composition. Also, they do not require the participation of dentists during installation.
Perfect Smile Veneers are the easiest and fastest way to create a smile compared to ceramic, porcelain and composite veneers.
To benefits of using veneers include:
- Ease of putting on and taking off;
- Durability and durability;
- Possibility to install independently;
- No cracks and chips after repeated use;
- Masking of the entire row of teeth;
- Do not require pre-grinding of teeth;
- No adverse reactions and harm to enamel;
- Reliable fixation of plates;
- The ultrathinness of the overlays, which does not interfere with the process of eating and talking.
Among other things, a significant advantage of Perfect Smile is their protective function. Veneers can be used as a special guard for hot and cold food sensitive teeth.
Reviews of dentists and users
Many practicing dentists speak positively about Perfect Smile Veneers, noting their convenience and lack of side effects. At the same time, they recommend not forgetting about dental treatment and using false veneers not on an ongoing basis, but in cases of need.
Vladimir Smirnov, dentist:
I first heard about Perfect Smile Veneers from my patient, who was interested in the possibility of using them in the treatment process. The patient just needed a lateral incisor and needed a break before the next procedure. Thoroughly…