The best way to cheer up and attract favorable attention is a bright, unusual “zest” in a female image. That is why red, fiery shades of coatings for marigolds remain relevant from ancient times to the present day.
When ordering a manicure from a nail master, do not forget about the legs. A pedicure made in a similar style literally transforms the toes, makes the feet more elegant and refined.
We will talk about the most fashionable and relevant combinations for a delightful, feminine and original pedicure in this article.
Secrets of the perfect red pedicure
Properly selected shades of the red palette are wonderfully combined with any designs and clothing preferences. However, such coatings do not like negligence and haste.
To make a pedicure really pleasing to the eye, you should follow a few rules that experienced nail masters are well aware of.
- Choosing the shade of the coating, it is necessary to take into account the color type of the skin, the presence of a tan. For light, grayish or bluish tones, cherry, carmine, beetroot, purple, burgundy, crimson, alizarin and red-lilac paints are excellent. For skin in warm colors (pinkish, yellowish, swarthy), coral, pomegranate, carrot, terracotta, scarlet and titian tones are the best choice.
- In the spring-summer period, bright, rich-contrast solutions are more relevant. In autumn and winter, they prefer delicate pastels, muted brownish colors.
- The fiery red palette is always in the spotlight. And this means that the nail plates, the skin of the fingers and feet must be in perfect condition. In addition, coatings of saturated colors highlight, emphasize the slightest flaws and shortcomings of the nails.
Red shades are equally good for fair-skinned blondes, swarthy brunettes and brown-haired women. Such a pedicure can be worn with white, black or shiny shoes, and bare feet look simply divine with it.
Trendy color combinations for red pedicure in 2022
Despite the catchy appearance, the red gamma is perfectly combined with most of the colors that are relevant this season. Therefore, nail designers recommend not to limit yourself to monophonic solutions, but to use interesting, unusual combinations.
The first sets of pedicure tools appeared at the beginning of the 20th century, in the wake of interest in foot care. At the same time, the first colored varnishes appeared, which became a breakthrough in nail design.
- White goes well with all shades of red, highlighting their beauty, making the pedicure cooler and lighter.
- Black and red is a classic for an elegant evening look. You can put a subtle knit of patterns or lace on a monochrome background, or use interesting nail art ideas.
- A duet with yellow is an original, cheerful solution for a spring-summer or holiday pedicure.
- Dark blue looks great with scarlet or purple elements.
- Green and fruity-red shades are a natural combination that makes the pedicure especially expressive, aesthetically pleasing.
- Golden sheen gives red tones solemnity, a sense of luxury and prosperity.
- Silver decor is a great option for a casual or festive look.
- Many mistakenly believe that pink does not go well with red. However, soft pink, powdery pastels are perfectly combined with such a pedicure, making it more gentle and romantic.
- The neutral beige tone perfectly softens the glow of fiery colors, makes the pedicure more modest, suitable even for a strict work bow. These combinations include designs using transparent coatings.
Trending techniques 2022 for red pedicure
Today, the following options for nail designs are in fashion:
- exquisite monochromatic solutions;
- brilliant decor – rhinestones, sparkles, kamifubuki;
- immortal, elegant French pedicure with variations;
- highlighting holes with negative space, contrasting colors or shiny decor;
- nail art – drawings and patterns in various subjects;
- velvety, mesmerizing matte top;
- laconic and elegant, universal geometric shapes;
- the whole variety of foil elements, from transfer sheets to holographic or mirror;
- delightful color play of amber or gradient;
- all types of powdered pigments.
Red pedicure rightfully holds the position of popularity, winning the hearts of girls and mature women with its versatility and expressiveness. Properly selected shades and combinations of colors, fashionable techniques allow beautiful ladies to look elegant and fresh in all life’s vicissitudes.