Shopping for makeup can be overwhelming due to the abundance of options in front of you. With the arrival of a horde of new makeup brands on the Russian market, it has become much more difficult to choose makeup. So, we’ve compiled a list of 15 of the most popular makeup brands available in Russia that are making headlines right now thanks to their exciting and innovative products.
How to choose the right make-up brand
These 15 brands have launched a range of makeup products, from lipsticks and foundations to primers and bronzers. We hope to make choosing your makeup easier for you as we have listed the top brands and the best makeup products they have to offer. Let’s now look at the list.
How to choose decorative cosmetics
You need to know your skin type, otherwise you will not be able to choose the right cosmetic product for yourself. Because of this, you may want to visit your nearest dermatologist for the best skin type testing. After reviewing the test reports, your dermatologist will suggest you the best brands that suit you best. If you have very sensitive skin, then you should always use cosmetics only after consulting your dermatologist. Otherwise, you may experience disastrous consequences.
- Cosmetic labels should be well researched to know exactly the type and ingredients. If your skin is allergic to any particular ingredient, then make sure that that element is not present in the beauty product you are currently using. In addition, the labels will also guide you on proper use, warnings and safety tips.
- In this case, only popular and top brands will be selected, not local ones. Local brands are cheaper compared to well-known ones, but they do the most harm to your skin. Therefore, if you love your skin then you should always go for branded products. Branded products guarantee the highest customer satisfaction along with skin protection. This way, if something happens, then you can get proper compensation for your damage.
- Products must be organic and anti-allergic and then your skin will remain protected. Organic items are created with only natural ingredients and therefore the potential risks of skin damage will never bother you. In addition, these products are FDA approved, which means that the ingredients have been rigorously tested and verified by the FDA. Your skin will never be attacked by acne, pimples, skin rashes or other allergic reactions with the use of organic products, and your skin quality will improve every day with these items. Consider the best brands of natural cosmetics.
- Makeup products should be stored beautifully. You must keep them where there is proper ventilation. Tightly closed and clean containers must be used for efficient storage.
- Expired or discolored cosmetics should be thrown away immediately. Sharing beauty products is quite a risky business and one you should always avoid.
Top 15 Best Named Color Cosmetic Brands
MA C entered the makeup scene in 1984 in Toronto and has been part of the Estee-Lauder Companies since 1998. Initially, the company made products only for makeup artists and models, but gradually evolved from a niche brand to one of the world’s largest cosmetics brands. Find out about the best brands of professional cosmetics.
Must Try: Retro Matte Lipstick Long Lasting Matte
The most classic shade of red that magically suits everyone on the planet.
L’Oreal is one of the most respected beauty brands in the world. Founded in 1909, this French cosmetics company is the largest in the world and is headquartered in Clichy. It has also been named one of the most ethical companies in the world more than once. In addition to makeup, the brand specializes in skin care, hair care and perfume.
Must Try: L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Foundation
This is one of the best foundations that even makeup artists and bloggers swear by.
Lakmé is owned by Hindustan Unilever and is the leading cosmetics brand in our country. It was founded in 1952 because Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was concerned that women were paying foreign exchanges for cosmetics. JRD Tata has agreed to produce these products locally. Tata later sold his stake to Hulu and the company quickly grew.
This company is the title sponsor of Lakmé Fashion Week. It offers a wide range of products, and its main line is within the reach of the average Russian woman. As the brand continues to innovate in cosmetics, it now has new lines like the Absolute and 9 to 5 that offer leading edge, premium products. Consider the best women’s backpacks made of genuine leather.
Maybelline is one of the most popular cosmetics brands in the world and a subsidiary of L’Oreal. Most interestingly, it was started back in 1915 by 19-year-old entrepreneur Thomas Lyle Williams when he saw his sister use Vaseline, charcoal and ash for her eyebrows. The company is headquartered in New York for a century and is recognized worldwide for its quality and innovative products.
Must Try: Maybelline New York Colossal Volume Express Mascara
If you haven’t tried it yet, you are seriously missing your chance.
The success story of the Knicks is pretty amazing. This cosmetics brand was founded by 25-year-old Tony Ko in a tiny 600-square-foot apartment in California, thanks to a loan she took out from her parents. It had rather humble beginnings and was named after Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night. In 2014, the company was taken over by L’Oreal when Tony decided to sell it for a whopping $500 million.
NYX has a whole bunch of interesting products that include lip creams, eyeliners, foundations, and other essentials.
Must Try: NYX Lip Gloss
These lip creams…