Face cream after 50 years: rating of the best products
The older the skin, the more difficult it is to take care of it. In order to look luxurious even after 50, it is worth taking care of comprehensive measures.
Before choosing a face cream, you need to know about the features of mature skin, about which components must be present in the product, and which ones should be avoided. The right choice of cream will provide a good result, which will make you look much younger and healthier.
Features of the skin after 50 years
After 50 years, there comes a period when the consequences of the lifestyle that was conducted in youth are reflected on the skin. Bad habits, unbalanced nutrition, sudden weight changes, chronic diseases and more overlap each other. The main reason is aging, which is an inevitable process in the life of every person.
Skin aging cannot be avoided, however, by providing proper care and nutrition, you can stop the biological clock and stay healthy and beautiful as long as possible.
Main causes of skin aging after 50 years:
- Menopause. This is a difficult period for a woman, as important processes for the body slow down. The rate of cell regeneration decreases, reparative and healing functions are disturbed, the level of acidity changes, the amount of moisture in the body and the proportion of subcutaneous fat decrease. In connection with these changes, the tissues become less elastic, pronounced folds and deep wrinkles appear. The body is not able to recover completely on its own, so it needs comprehensive help that will fight the signs of aging;
- Decrease in the amount of collagen and elastin in the body. After 30 years, the human body loses 1% of collagen per year. Gradually, the dermis loses density, becomes more flabby and sagging. A double chin appears, obvious wrinkles and bags around the eyes, a drooping eyelid, and deep folds appear;
- Ultra-violet rays. Every day, under the influence of the sun, we expose the skin to negative influences. Under the influence of the sun, the epidermis thickens, the formation of cells slows down, age spots appear, the skin ages;
- Toxins. Due to the accumulation of various poisons in the body, which we receive from the outside, the skin loses its immunity, looks older than its age and the complexion worsens,
- Insufficient hydration. The amount of moisture in the body is a decisive factor in the youthfulness of the dermis. If its deficiency is observed, then an imprint is deposited on the skin in the first place.
Signs of aging that appear on mature skin:
- Wrinkles on the frontal zone;
- In the eye area: deep mimic wrinkles, dark circles, bags, crow’s feet, lowering of the upper eyelids;
- Strong nasolabial folds;
- Increased pigmentation of the epidermis;
- Change in the contour of the face and neck;
- Growth of hair around the lips, chin and neck.
The fight against these signs of aging must be carried out with complex methods. Only regular use of anti-aging products will lead to a long-term result and visually reduce age.
Recommended composition of creams
Speaking about the care of aging skin, it should be mentioned that after fifty, preference is given to creams and other products that will cleanse, moisturize, restore, nourish and tighten the skin. You can choose a cream that will perform several functions at the same time and, at the same time, save time and money.
The ideal cream for aging skin should consist of the following components:
- Antioxidants. These substances fight the action of free radicals, which bring the appearance of wrinkles closer. Retinols and coenzymes increase the protective properties of the epidermis and stimulate the natural processes of skin renewal.
- Glycerin, hyaluronic acid. They retain moisture in the skin, making it more elastic and full. With age, the production of these components slows down, which must be replenished with the help of cosmetics.
- Panthenol. Vitamin B5 improves cell metabolism, reduces skin inflammation, moisturizes, restores collagen content, and reduces flaking.
- peptide complexes. Amino acid residues help strengthen capillary walls and improve blood circulation.
- SPH filters. The skin needs to be protected from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays on the skin, so the presence of the SPH factor makes any cream indispensable;
- Ceramides. This is a type of fat that is necessary for the hydrolipidic layer of the dermis. Lack of ceramides leads to dryness, dehydration and inflammation. The lack of a substance in the skin must be replenished with the help of cosmetics;
- Extracts of medicinal plants, essential oils. Vitamins and minerals derived from plants are necessary for any type of skin, and especially for Balzac age;
- Algae extracts. They provide skin cell regeneration, improve blood circulation and regulate acid-base balance. Seaweed gives a noticeable lifting effect, as it removes toxins and speeds up the metabolism.
The best face creams after 50 years
Unfortunately, not all the products offered on the cosmetic market really provide the necessary skin care. Before buying an anti-aging cream, you should pay attention to the manufacturer. It should be known to the consumer and have a large number of positive reviews. A good cream should not consist of a large amount of artificial colors, parabens and alcohols.
In order not to get confused in a wide selection of cosmetics, a rating of creams with the highest efficiency rates was compiled. The best anti-aging face creams from 50 years old are presented below.
Moisturizing cream for daily use Vichy Aqualia Thermal. The French company Vichy guarantees uniform hydration, improvement of complexion, as well as elimination of moisture imbalance in the dermis.
- Thermal water;
- Hyaluronic acid;
The advantage of this tool is the rich composition of active substances. Hyaluronic acid is a necessary component for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. The lack of a substance in the body leads to wilting and dryness of the dermis. Due to its presence in the composition, the cream retains moisture in the epidermis and remains moisturized for a long time. Also, the moisturizing properties of hyaluron are enhanced by aquabirol and λ-carrageenan, which contribute to the normal distribution of water. Mineralizing thermal water has soothing, firming and regenerating properties.
Recommendations for use:
- Apply morning and evening on cleansed face;
- It is recommended to use Vichy serum before use;
- For any skin type.
The product is hypoallergenic. The complex action of the substances in the composition gives the necessary care for aging skin,…